• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

5 14 6 1

We are the 11.5%
Sep 15, 2010
Alberta

Just gross. Leave the guy alone.

That's embarassing to watch, how do people lack such basic human decency?

We're gonna need him against Florida for sure. I just dont know who comes out unless Kane is injured.
Perry looked verrry slow the last two games of the series. I'd wager that's who you swap him with.

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
Coming into enemy territory here but just wanted to say; listening to Jack Micheals on Vancouver Radio today, he might be the best analyst of the Edmonton media (that I've heard) which is saying something given he's a play-by-play guy.

All his analysis was great but in particular he made a point about the Oilers PK being the biggest story for EDM in the playoffs, and being something that sucked the life out of Vancouver (I agree), and they carried it on against Dallas. Its the key to me for Edmonton in this final. If they shutout Florida like they did Dallas/LA (just about VAN too), they are walking away with the cup.

I know Oilers fans have been pumping his tires for awhile, you guys are right, respect.

Hollywood55

Jul 25, 2020
Vancouver
hfboards.mandatory.com
8sp6vj.jpg

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I just have to say, the Rangers may be the biggest group of p***yes to ever lace em up for a conference finals.

Reactions: elmeroil

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Coming into enemy territory here but just wanted to say; listening to Jack Micheals on Vancouver Radio today, he might be the best analyst of the Edmonton media (that I've heard) which is saying something given he's a play-by-play guy.

All his analysis was great but in particular he made a point about the Oilers PK being the biggest story for EDM in the playoffs, and being something that sucked the life out of Vancouver (I agree), and they carried it on against Dallas. Its the key to me for Edmonton in this final. If they shutout Florida like they did Dallas/LA (just about VAN too), they are walking away with the cup.

I know Oilers fans have been pumping his tires for awhile, you guys are right, respect.
He is a great analyst, can hear more of his analyst work on Oilers Now YouTube channel if you’re interested. He’s always pretty bang on. As a PBP guy he’s really accurate too and can provide good insights into the game (when he’s not talking about some reference).

In regards to the Oilers PK. I don’t think they’ll have an issue with this Cats PP. it’s 100% beatable.

Reactions: elmeroil

Took a pill in Sbisa

2showToffoliIwascool
Apr 23, 2004
Australia
UPDATE to my road to Edmonton:

Ticketmaster's ticket drop tomorrow says 11am pre-sale and 12pm for general public.

Does anyone know what is required for pre-sale access?

AlanHUK

5-14-6-1
Nov 27, 2010
Nottingham, England
UPDATE to my road to Edmonton:

Ticketmaster's ticket drop tomorrow says 11am pre-sale and 12pm for general public.

Does anyone know what is required for pre-sale access?

From what I've gathered there's been passwords for these short pre sales, if I can find one I'll drop you a DM

5mins 4ftg has clarified they're unique codes 1 per ST so pretty much zero chance any will be around

Last edited:

Took a pill in Sbisa

2showToffoliIwascool
Apr 23, 2004
Australia
@Took a pill in Sbisa you coming from Aus???

Planning to call in sick next week for a cheeky flight up to the motherland. I work a 4-on-4-off rotation at my brewery. So effectively a 12-day window that i can fit in games 3&4. If i can get a ticket to at least one of the games I'm booking my flights!

Might have to fork the $950 from re-sale site but I realllly don't want to have to haha

The Panther

Mar 25, 2014
Tokyo, Japan
I honestly have no opinion about The Panthers.... I'm vaguely aware that they exist.

At this point, I fully trust Kris Knoblauch. He has shown some basketball-sized clackers already with the line-up / line changes he has made, and he always seems to get it right. Obviously, the up-and-down PK has landed in elite territory (for now).

I worry less about the Oilers beating themselves now. I feel pretty confident that we're going to get their best, and that the club won't be outcoached. If they lose, they lose... But I hope they win.

40 years since 1984!
1984oilerscup.jpg

By the way, does anyone know why there are now 78 days between the Conference Final and the Final? Obviously, the NHL is using the massive gap to make money, but how...? (Gambling, presumably?)

Jan 13, 2023
Planning to call in sick next week for a cheeky flight up to the motherland. I work a 4-on-4-off rotation at my brewery. So effectively a 12-day window that i can fit in games 3&4. If i can get a ticket to at least one of the games I'm booking my flights!

Might have to fork the $950 from re-sale site but I realllly don't want to have to haha
Incredible, welcome back. :banana:

jesusbuiltmyhotrod

Feb 27, 2021
P

Nothing to laugh at really. He is that good. Odds are very high that whatever line he plays the most won't be really productive. That is why having McDrai on seperate lines helps

I'm sure he will be on for maybe a couple, but he'll be extreme effective in the series. He's a beast
No it is…. No one shuts down 97 for long hrs too 3 player ever. He’s that good

Florida is being monumentally overrated.
Just like Dallas

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad