Pre-Game Talk: Return of the Rat - Stanley Cup Finals '24: Edmonton vs. Florida

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Predict the Final

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC

Just gross. Leave the guy alone.

What the hell is this? I'm totally disgusted watching this.
Was this in Edmonton? If so, I can understand if he wanted to sign elsewhere. I know that can happen anywhere but still....
Might be time for Connor to hire some security.

Paralyzer

Oilers Win Cup in 2025
Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North
They probably also followed him home lol

The thing is, everyone knows where McDavid lives, and if you don't, all you have to do is watch his House tour video on Youtube, and you can easily figure out where he lives (Funny enough, he's a few blocks from Daryl Katz house). But I'm not stupid or dense to even remotely drive by his house unless I have a need or reason to go by there. It's insane how people don't know how to treat star players. It's easy. Treat them as ORDINARY HUMANS. They have a life just like you.

Mcnotloilersfan

I'm here, I'm bored
Jul 11, 2010
Niagara
From what I've gathered there's been passwords for these short pre sales, if I can find one I'll drop you a DM
If possible, could you please send one as well? My dad and I are planning a trip from Niagara to game 6. We did the same thing for game 4 in 06.

commie

Jul 30, 2005
From what I've gathered there's been passwords for these short pre sales, if I can find one I'll drop you a DM
If you care to share the code, please direct a DM my way as well. I'll be flying in from Toronto.

oXo Cube

Power Play Merchant
Nov 4, 2008
In your closet
Worst part about that is McDavid is well within his rights to tell all those people to f*** right off but if he does do that we all know that that's the only part of the clip that makes it onto the internet.

Reactions: Oilhawks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad