kvladimir

Dec 1, 2010
Puckdoku Game 459 - 6/9:

303 Uniqueness
⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩

Middle column: ecstasy
Right column: concern, but acceptance (damn goalies!)
Left column: :madfire::shakehead(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Apparently scoring 10+ goals is way more rare than I think! For MTL, Perezhogin, of course, topped out at 9! :pullhair: (I had Audette, Dagenais and Darche on my list as well, who all got 10+ and would have scored at 0.1%, 0.1%, and 0.0% respectively! :banghead:)

For FLA, Vrbata didn't play enough games - also, he scored 10+ goals with every team he played for in his entire career.... except FLA! (and Tampa, only played 18 games though, sooo) (also had Olesz, who would have been 0.3%, and Dagenais, who only got 7 with FLA)

And for LAK, Dixon Ward only played 34 games there, and got 6. Again, got 10+ almost everywhere else he played, given enough games there... :facepalm: (also had Smolinski, Sandstrom, Conroy and Khristich, who were all correct at 0.2%, 1.4%, 0.0% and... 0.0% :ha:)

Screenshot (618).png

Reactions: DitchMarner

kvladimir

Dec 1, 2010
All roads lead to Rome.

kvlad has a big home field advantage here. When are they going to do a puzzle that has a Maple Leafs row or column? ;)
Correct, sir :wg:

Puckdoku Game 460 - 9/9🏆:

0 Uniqueness
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩

Probably could have done even better, but when you get categories like "Canucks defenceman", a lot of the obscure players specifically get more attention. Like Mr. 0.4% Lee Sweatt over here! :amazed:

Meanwhile, guys like Juulsen and Dermott are lower % answers... :laugh:

Also, this game is bugged... I was looking through the numbers and saw Paul Coffey and Dion Phaneuf as Canucks Dman/Played in 2000s, which... no

Edit: Also, I got schooled by a fellow VAN fan - the best game has a VAN Dman in every square, and they even snuck Bieksa in the middle square and it's <1%! :eek2:

Screenshot (619).png

• Love

kvladimir

Dec 1, 2010
Puckdoku Game 461 - 8/9:

101 Uniqueness
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩

Argh, I fell for the ol' "He was drafted by them, but never played for them" trap door on Jason Bacashihua :shakehead

Screenshot (620).png

kvladimir

Dec 1, 2010
Puckdoku Game 462 - 9/9🏆:

2 Uniqueness
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩

Ugh, only getting 2 on a game that should be a layup feels bad, man... Those were my last 2 squares, too :pout:

Oh well, at least I got to use Oleg Mikulchik (and remembered that I can). The reason I know about him is a fun story :D

Screenshot (621).png

tmg

Jul 10, 2003
Ottawa
What the … the page as it is right now has the same rows, but the Senators and Penguins as the first two columns, but based on the earlier pictures and the list of top responses, those columns were clearly the Red Wings and Capitals earlier today.

And now the list of “Popular Picks” for those six squares clearly has tolerated players of the old columns and the new.

kvladimir

Dec 1, 2010
What the … the page as it is right now has the same rows, but the Senators and Penguins as the first two columns, but based on the earlier pictures and the list of top responses, those columns were clearly the Red Wings and Capitals earlier today.

And now the list of “Popular Picks” for those six squares clearly has tolerated players of the old columns and the new.
Screenshot (623).png

.... Toms is still correct, but yeah this is very odd :whaaa?:

Ad

Ad

Ad