Pre-Game Talk: Redemption against the Bruins

mapleleaf979

Jan 14, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Hopefully Leafs lose 7-1, to force some change. I want to hear Dreger say Leafs asked Marner, Reilly and Tavares to waive NMC and are actively shopping all 3. Next thing to do is bench Matthews like he should have been in the last 2 games. Matthews needs to be benched when his diva i dont give a frigg attitude shows up.

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
Hopefully Leafs lose 7-1, to force some change. I want to hear Dreger say Leafs asked Marner, Reilly and Tavares to waive NMC and are actively shopping all 3. Next thing to do is bench Matthews like he should have been in the last 2 games. Matthews needs to be benched when his diva i dont give a frigg attitude shows up.
This all seems very rational.

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
I’d bet they asked Marner, they just know JT would say no, I’d be surprised they would want to move on from Reilly

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
Until Berube sends one or two of the core to the press box for a game or two nothing will change. They are in a heated battle for control of the team right now and Berube has to go nuclear to get control from the 5 man Cabal running things currently

Reactions: mapleleaf979

mapleleaf979

Jan 14, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Until Berube sends one or two of the core to the press box for a game or two nothing will change. They are in a heated battle for control of the team right now and Berube has to go nuclear to get control from the 5 man Cabal running things currently
I agree, its a big battle for control. They had Keefe under control, Marner and Matthews were the coaches, hopefully Berube stands his ground. Lets hope Tanenbaum agree's with Berube. I do not like Tanenbaum and think he is controlling alot more than people think.

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
I agree, its a big battle for control. They had Keefe under control, Marner and Matthews were the coaches, hopefully Berube stands his ground. Lets hope Tanenbaum agree's with Berube. I do not like Tanenbaum and think he is controlling alot more than people think.
Yup there is no question it’s happen. I suggested it during the game the other night and got scoffed at. Playing hockey intense, hard and physical is hard and some nights it hurts, why would they willingly change after playing soft hockey for 8 years

mapleleaf979

Jan 14, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Yup there is no question it’s happen. I suggested it during the game the other night and got scoffed at. Playing hockey intense, hard and physical is hard and some nights it hurts, why would they willingly change after playing soft hockey for 8 years
Ya, Matthews is a big issue. He has the worst compete level on the team and knows he can get away with it. Matthews should have been benched last night and vs Columbus. He wants 13.25 million and is so arrogant he refuses to be coached, shows up when he wants too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad