GDT: Red Wings @ Senators | Round 2, Fight! Edition | Tue Feb 28th 2023, 7PM | TSN5, RDS

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Top shelf tho cause its that kind of game

20230228_194031.jpg

SensontheRush

Never said it was Sunshine
Apr 27, 2010
Ottawa
@Akrapovince Seider would NOT dummy Tkachuk in a fight (at least not today, Seider will probably be a BEEFcake later in his career though), nor are the refs the reason why Detroit lost last night. DET is an undisciplined team. You shouldn't feel like you need to apologize to the DET fans haha, but your heart is in the right place. Just figured it was better to say that here than in the DET thread.

Akrapovince

May 19, 2017
@Akrapovince Seider would NOT dummy Tkachuk in a fight (at least not today, Seider will probably be a BEEFcake later in his career though), nor are the refs the reason why Detroit lost last night. DET is an undisciplined team. You shouldn't feel like you need to apologize to the DET fans haha, but your heart is in the right place. Just figured it was better to say that here than in the DET thread.
Maybe I mispoke, I meant that Tkachuk wouldn’t be able to take him down. He would starch him pretty bad on the feet, but I don’t think he would manhandle Mo. but hey, he manhandled Weber.

It’s just annoying because we are robbed of two straight up great games. We are rinsing them on all sides of the ice but “penalties” even though we scored one short handed…

Reactions: SensontheRush

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad