GDT: Red Wings @ Senators | Round 2, Fight! Edition | Tue Feb 28th 2023, 7PM | TSN5, RDS

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022
Anybody else hold their breath when Zub was fighting? All he needs is to break his face again, but he landed some real good ones wow
I completely forgot about his broken jaw issue earlier this year. Yikes, that's scary. Even more credit than I gave him previously for doing ok in his first ever NHL fight! Brass(ard) ones there!

Last edited:
Reactions: coladin

Akrapovince

May 19, 2017
Okay. I will keep my expectations a bit tempered.

I know it’s hard to look good when you’ve been outscored 12-3 in two days, and to his credit Seider has been unnoticeable in the last two days which is a good thing in two losses in this fashion, but Sanderson has looked a level above pretty much everywhere.

Reactions: Sens9292

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
He's fine, he's just a #5D who can play top 4 with a very specific partner & role. Detroit and Florida both gave up way too much for him, though, that's for sure.
Nah I was told it was a legit steal for the panthers. Like he was the absolute piece to get them over the hump. He sucks f***ing ass

Reactions: Rodzilla

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
TheMarsVolchenkov or TMV.

He was a big The Mars Volta fan.

He was a mod with discostu and I around the same time.
Huh... that's a band I'd never heard of till today, interesting thing they've got going if the one some I listened to is representative of their work as a whole...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad