Post-Game Talk: Red Light Reimer blows it again; Leafs' season pretty much over

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafsandSharksfan

Cero Miedo
Jan 19, 2010
They **** it up the way they always **** it up

Six years of rebuilding and this team has no idea how to be competitive

leafstilldeath*

Off season

Fire Carlyle

Fire Nonis

Trade:

Reimer
Phaneuf
Lupul
Clarkson
Franson

Blow this **** up. Do a proper rebuild

Troy2Slick

May 5, 2013
Funny, switch netminders and he didn't let one single past him, what a concept. :shakehead Should've started the damn game to begin with.

BlackAdam

May 5, 2013
5th loss in a row

L9QdX.gif

Durkin67

Carlyle's asinine coaching choices are comical at times. How Reimer started this game is beyond explanation.

DISAGREE. You need to go back to the guy and give him a chance to dig in and get it done. This is on Reimer, Not Carlyle.

Kyle Doobas*

Now I know why Reimer would always look to the sky after a win

Because it required ****ing divine intervention

Purity*

Jan 29, 2010
Wow hockey gods.

Build us up just to break us down, you cruel sons of *****es.

Dear Reimer: Go **** yourself please

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
MacIntyre should have started.

Why are we giving so many games to our back up..

Even Montreal realized Budaj sucked for a few games and played their AhL goalie.

Reimer is a back up not some dethroned elite #1 goalie. **** Carlyle. **** Reimer. **** every thing :laugh:

I hope St. Louis destroys this team...that's the only way Carlyle is getting fired.

Revolt

Mar 10, 2010
Toronto
James Reimer costs his team another game. What is he going to do? Post-Game....."Ahh you know the bounces just didn't go our way, i thought i made some good saves but we just got to be sharper, myself included"

**** you Reimer, you're atrocious and should be ashamed of your performances.

As for Carlyle, i hope this moron gets fired. There is way too many things to complain about but just for starters...how the **** did Reimer start this game after all the horrible performances over the last 4 games.

Also continuously putting the Phaneuf-Franson pairing on for power plays (Like that 5 on 3) and for the last minute of the game instead of Rielly-Gardiner considering how they've been playing is absolute comedy.

What a horrible coach.

DaveT83*

Feels good last thing this team needs is to sneak into first round and get humiliated. Helps no one.

LOOOSE EM ALL PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad