GDT: Red Hot - Oilers v Devils - 2 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
@5 Mins 4 Ftg the next time that we play the Devils how about some Liz Hurley pics since she played the devil in the movie Bedazzled? That's the only reason that I'd want to see Liz Hurley pics...

IMG_6909.jpeg

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006

Seems fitting that the Oil win in a shootout today. Maybe with a little less drama than 13 years ago though. ;)

Reactions: ZJuice

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.

kerist. I disliked him more than Connor Brown. Omark thought he was an allstar. Too good to play with Sam Gagner.

Charlie Brown is all my fault. I confess.

kerist. I disliked him more than Connor Brown. Omark thought he was an allstar. Too good to play with Sam Gagner.

lolwtf is with the board. double, triple posting. more for effect I guess..

Reactions: Biltmore

WaitingForUser

Mar 19, 2010
Edmonton

lolwtf is with the board. double, triple posting. more for effect I guess..
Omark was Hemsky ultra ultra ultra light.

Reactions: Drivesaitl

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Ew. That song was so cringe is hindsight considering what a steaming pile that era turned out to be. The hope era did lead us to McDavid though. That was nice.
I would click on it but PTSD would hit.

Omark was Hemsky ultra ultra ultra light.
I think his attitude was the worst thing. Figured he was a superstar or something. If you asked him he was the big talent on the club. Games would start and neither team liked him. Didn't he used to complain players weren't passing him the puck enough?

Reactions: Biltmore

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Ew. That song was so cringe is hindsight considering what a steaming pile that era turned out to be. The hope era did lead us to McDavid though. That was nice.
Paarjarvi and Lander were drafted the 1st and 2nd rd that year.
Kreider or Ryan O’Reilly few notables

Hemsky from TEMU.

Can you imagine prime Hemsky in Connor Brown's spot?
Be definitely an interesting line. Hemsky had sweet hands as well as Drai. Kane would be getting lots of chances

JordanGalhanth

Apr 21, 2012

I see your cringe "H.O.P.E." song, and I raise you "The Oil's Back in Town" from 2009...the song that truly began the DoD.

Reactions: ZJuice

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
I was at that game with my late father and when Omark went backwards I was thinking what in the hell is he doing?!
Emulating his career in slow motion.

I see your cringe "H.O.P.E." song, and I raise you "The Oil's Back in Town" from 2009...the song that truly began the DoD.

oh f*** sake. This shit is going to end up on CP. Fortunately I don't remember any of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad