RD Luka Radivojevic - Örebro, SHL (2025 draft eligible)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

vlady

May 22, 2009
Bratislava
www.powerplay.studio

Fenes is clearly a fan of his game. If Nemec is in the NHL, I wonder if he could receive an invite to WJC camp as a potential useful puck mover on the back end. For me there is 3 locks for the defense (Kmec, Strbak, Natny). That leaves 4 open spots that could be occupied by a number of players. I think he gets an invite but isn’t on the final roster.

He did say they would try him before the WJC, so I guess it will depend on how he does in those games.

"Bude záležať od toho, akú bude mať sezónu, ale je to jeden z adeptov, ktorých v novembri možno vyskúšame v dvadsiatke"

Reactions: Antiillafire

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
He did say they would try him before the WJC, so I guess it will depend on how he does in those games.

"Bude záležať od toho, akú bude mať sezónu, ale je to jeden z adeptov, ktorých v novembri možno vyskúšame v dvadsiatke"

Exactly. Lets see, how will he play in the season. No need to rush him before he is ready. He is not a big guy and to play on WCH U20, a player must be physically ready.

Martinez89

May 20, 2019

Fenes is clearly a fan of his game. If Nemec is in the NHL, I wonder if he could receive an invite to WJC camp as a potential useful puck mover on the back end. For me there is 3 locks for the defense (Kmec, Strbak, Natny). That leaves 4 open spots that could be occupied by a number of players. I think he gets an invite but isn’t on the final roster.

I agree with you about WJC-20 question, but still, next WJC-18 are more important to me. There we will need him to come close to his performance from HGC. And there he will be our the only only option for our powerplay again. Anyway, thank you for having him, without him at WJC-18 we would have been almost eliminated by now...

Reactions: Antiillafire

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
Played 24:15 of ice time in the first J20 game for örebro and had an assist in that game. Led the entire team in ice time playing powerplay and penalty kill.

I was not really impressed at the past U20 tournament by any of the potential candidates besides Baran for the WJC in the lesser roles (Chromiak, Pisoja, etc). I believe there is a serious chance he’s at the WJC. On the bigger ice, his skating could be really useful especially on the powerplay.

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
Only 3 U17 defenders have played in U20 Sweden. It is the most productive of the 3. Right side - 178cm at 16 years old. When you consider the usual rank of the best defenders playing in Sweden, it's a potential 1st round so far.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Only 3 U17 defenders have played in U20 Sweden. It is the most productive of the 3. Right side - 178cm at 16 years old. When you consider the usual rank of the best defenders playing in Sweden, it's a potential 1st round so far.
Some clarification:

Only 3 U17 defenders have played in J20 Nationell so far this season.

Teams have played between 1 to 5 games. Örebro is one of 4 teams (21 teams total) at 5.

Luka has a good situation going on here, playing on a very strong Örebro squad. I expect him to put up a lot of points.

Reactions: hellwar9

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
Some clarification:

Only 3 U17 defenders have played in J20 Nationell so far this season.

Teams have played between 1 to 5 games. Örebro is one of 4 teams (21 teams total) at 5.

Luka has a good situation going on here, playing on a very strong Örebro squad. I expect him to put up a lot of points.
It seems like a lot of the games across J20 to start the season are either very one sided or high scoring shoot outs like 7-5, 6-4, etc. Any particular reason? Teams still developing chemistry or other.?

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
If he is ppg in J20 for whole season that is production that dahlin had at the same age so he might be better
Luka is having a great season so far but it’s tough to assess talent and compare directly to especially when the NTDP program hasn’t played any games yet. If Luka was 6 foot 3, I’d say there would be a serious argument but he’s not. And his defensive game needs to work. Still a long way to go, Elias Salamonsson was viewed as the best dman for 2022 two years before the draft and it never worked out.

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
Had another assist today. Now 4th among defenseman in the J20 in points, although he has a couple more games played than guys below him with less points.

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
Is this kid slowly becoming essentially a lock for the WJC roster? Especially considering it’s looking less and less likely that Nemec will be there.

Wow he’s been unbelievable to start this season. 1 goal and 2 assists today for Örebro in their 5-3 win. He set up the game tying goal then scored the game winner. 12 points in 13 games and rolling.

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Has really made an impression on me this season. Best 07 defenseman in Sweden for sure.

Would not be surprised if he gets a shift or two in the big league before season is over.

Some posters discussing if he should be on the u20 wjc team… unless Slovakia all of a sudden has insane depth at D (which I kind of doubt), he should be a lock.

(on a personal note, really like that CZE and SVK finally are producing some high quality prospects again)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad