WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Breakker should have turned face. When he doesn't he's going to have a giant following. Hopefully after this he moves directly into the Face category.

kanuck87

Oct 12, 2008
No way the ref didn't see the interference. This is the kind of crap that turned me away during the Vince McMahon days. Don't go back to that crap.

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
Rough start for Lilian with the winning team advancing to the number one containers match. It feels like a step back but if the Irvin thing was short notice then she is a reasonable stop gap until someone is promoted or hired to replace Irvin since she has been around the company recently

Raquel is terrible. Everything she does looks awkward.

We will create video packages for American Made then have them lose to the LWO in a tag team contenders match. Excellent.

When they muted the holy shit chants they did something to the audio first where you could still hear them but the sound was different then the sound disappeared. My initial thought was maybe they muted the fake crowd noise instead of the real crowd noise then muted both but when re-watching that part I am unsure what happened other than the crowd was muted in an odd way as if a mistake was made.

Some wondered by the title was taken off Bron so quick but maybe it makes more sense to you now if he holds it for a decent run. They needed something to push Jey into War Games and that finish was it.

And yes that finish was almost as bad as the Liv/Rhea/Mysterio finish when Raquel debuted.

Two hours goes by fast. Still seems like the better program than Smackdown. If only it stayed two hours forever.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad