WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013

WWE NXT is moving out of its location in St. Louis on October 8.

On the second week of NXT’s move to The CW, their event is being moved from the Enterprise Center in St. Louis to The Factory in Chesterfield, Missouri.

This is a big venue change for the company as the Enterprise Center can seat 18,000 while The Factory can only seat 3,000.

The reason for the venue change is unknown as of this writing.

Dr Robot

Nov 3, 2011
I saw this yesterday. It’s roughly 30 minutes depending on traffic to the new venue. They took NXT from downtown to a suburb, no big deal as far as STL is concerned. They have WWE the next night at enterprise so I’m not sure what’s up with this. I’ll try and go.

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Joe Tessitore is only going to get better and better.

I feel like he brings the Mauro Ranallo sports style presentation to commentary, but with 5% of Mauro's charisma.

Which is kinda OK, because Mauro can get very annoying at times. But maybe up it to 50%?

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I feel like he brings the Mauro Ranallo sports style presentation to commentary, but with 5% of Mauro's charisma.

Which is kinda OK, because Mauro can get very annoying at times. But maybe up it to 50%?
I'm hoping it's a comfort thing. I like that it feels more like a professional sports broadcast and less like a soap opera, but I agree he could stand to up the intensity a bit.

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
I basically never watch WWE but felt compelled to say how clever the new Smackdown merged "SD" in the logo is.

I can't look at it.

I keep reading "SmackSown".

I'm hoping it's a comfort thing. I like that it feels more like a professional sports broadcast and less like a soap opera, but I agree he could stand to up the intensity a bit.

Somebody's getting the absolute shit kicked out of them and he's just kinda like "Huh! How about that?"

• Haha
Reactions: TD Charlie

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Bayley absolutely sucks as a babyface.
Yeah this iteration of her character doesn't fit as a babyface. She's diesnt have the aura or feel as a Rhea or Becky to come off as a tweener either.

I thought the Damage control angle was good, she didn't use the heel-like role model, ding dong, persona, thing.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Yeah this iteration of her character doesn't fit as a babyface. She's diesnt have the aura or feel as a Rhea or Becky to come off as a tweener either.

I thought the Damage control angle was good, she didn't use the heel-like role model, ding dong, persona, thing.
She's just kind of... there.

Her run was so unforgettable as champion.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

They have also given her very little to do. Outside of Rhea/Liv, the women have not been given any real meaty stories to sink their teeth in outside of NXT.

A lot of women are just floating around or stuck in the tag team vortex.

It sucks Bayley didn't get her big heel run in front of fans.

Reactions: AtlantaWhaler

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
So IC title not being defended at BB

They really doing another 5 match card... at least give us 6 matches. I feel like they're leaving too many off PLE's now

Punk vs Drew
Liv vs Rhea
Priest vs Finn
Tag Match
Bayley vs Nia

That's the BB card, I guess. 5 matches

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad