WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
1725332350275.gif

• Love
Reactions: sansabri

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
Decent enough show, was really looking forward to Bronson Reed so it’s unfortunate he got sick! Thought Joe did alright on commentary, thought by the end he really settled in and found the necessary energy for a wrestling play by play man

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
How much longer are they going to keep the Wyatt Sicks in a some useless feud with Chad Gable? What's the payoff here? Gable continues to lose and gains nothing, and the Wyatt Sicks gain nothing from beating up mid card talent.

I say this as someone who is a huge Bray fan and wants nothing more than the Wyatt Sicks to be a huge success......They're getting nothing more than tribute pops from the crowd. The cheers you hear aren't for the Wyatt Sicks, they're fans appreciating the nods to Bray's legacy.

Think of the biggest pops the group got so far and its all tied to memories of Bray.

What made Bray so successful was his ability to tell a story. What's the story here with Gable? He turned on his family? ok sure, but you've been going after the dude for ~3 months now. What's the story you're trying to tell here? What is going to be that thing to bring closure to this feud? What is it that Howdy & the Wyatt Sicks want to accomplish with Gable?

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
How much longer are they going to keep the Wyatt Sicks in a some useless feud with Chad Gable? What's the payoff here? Gable continues to lose and gains nothing, and the Wyatt Sicks gain nothing from beating up mid card talent.

I say this as someone who is a huge Bray fan and wants nothing more than the Wyatt Sicks to be a huge success......They're getting nothing more than tribute pops from the crowd. The cheers you hear aren't for the Wyatt Sicks, they're fans appreciating the nods to Bray's legacy.

Think of the biggest pops the group got so far and its all tied to memories of Bray.

What made Bray so successful was his ability to tell a story. What's the story here with Gable? He turned on his family? ok sure, but you've been going after the dude for ~3 months now. What's the story you're trying to tell here? What is going to be that thing to bring closure to this feud? What is it that Howdy & the Wyatt Sicks want to accomplish with Gable?
You’re asking too many questions and expecting too much out of this

It’s already Midcard filler at best. Nothing will ever amount to anything. Nobody “wins” a feud in the end. Nobody comes out of the feud looking stronger than they were going in.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Decent enough show, was really looking forward to Bronson Reed so it’s unfortunate he got sick! Thought Joe did alright on commentary, thought by the end he really settled in and found the necessary energy for a wrestling play by play man

Yeah sucks he probably lost out on a win tonight. I'm guessing he is going to take out Braun next week.

They telegraphed pretty hard that Jey is going to win and challenge Bron next.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
This could be her "Becky Lynch moment". I'm kind of hoping they cut a video promo with her backstage.
I highly doubt it.

Getting your nose rearranged and standing in the crowd with fans losing their marbles is a bit different than overshooting a move and bonking yourself on the announce table.

The only thing remotely comparable is there’s blood.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I highly doubt it.

Getting your nose rearranged and standing in the crowd with fans losing their marbles is a bit different than overshooting a move and bonking yourself on the announce table.

The only thing remotely comparable is there’s blood.
It's what she did afterwards in the ring that's the impression people will have about that segment.

• Haha
Reactions: Sexy Necksy Garland

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
It's what she did afterwards in the ring that's the impression people will have about that segment.
I’ll go out on a limb and say nothing changes.

She’s a tough chick, though. I’ll give her that.

Last edited:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They ain't ever putting Kairi in the top spot like that. She rarely even works as a single.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad