WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Dark match was Liv and Dom vs. Braun and Kairi which included an Irish whip by Kairi to Braun.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I hope that was character work by Tama given how long he took to give the tribal chief wear back to Solo. He held it, looked at it then looked at Solo and slowly gave it. Almost like he questions Solo.

He is SO much better than Tonga Loa it's not even funny.

Sensrule

Aug 30, 2007
I'm a huge Cody fan but man. Even I'm a fan of what they're doing with Roman right now, everything is going so well. I thought it would have been cool had Heyman came back in the closing segment to introduce Roman before he beat the shit out of the Bloodline tonight but I'm sure the wiseman will be back soon too.

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
I'm a huge Cody fan but man. Even I'm a fan of what they're doing with Roman right now, everything is going so well. I thought it would have been cool had Heyman came back in the closing segment to introduce Roman before he beat the shit out of the Bloodline tonight but I'm sure the wiseman will be back soon too.
The countdown on Cody turning heel has started, imo. When that heel turn happens, I think his heel run will be better than Roman's.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Just watching smackdown now. Baron Corbin and Apollo Crews? wtf is happening

Andrade, Escobar, and to a lesser extent Garza and Humberto are such great workers. It’s such a shame none of them can get over whatsoever.

Epictetus

YNWA
Jan 2, 2010
Ontario
Multiple finishes spread across the course of a match, sure. But having to do the same movement back to back to back is pretty nuts. I don't watch enough, but when was the last time someone did not kick out the first time?

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
Multiple finishes spread across the course of a match, sure. But having to do the same movement back to back to back is pretty nuts. I don't watch enough, but when was the last time someone did not kick out the first time?
not once in this wwe run or his aew run, so you prob have to go back to his first run

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
Finishers suck these days. Kicking out of them should be reserved for the highest profile matches.

So many finisher kick-outs makes a lot of matches stupid.
I agree and I also think more matches should end with secondary moves. Like Orton's rope DDT. I don't think that has ever finished a match. And he gets shocked when someone kicks out.

Reactions: Fro and dahrougem2

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I agree and I also think more matches should end with secondary moves. Like Orton's rope DDT. I don't think that has ever finished a match. And he gets shocked when someone kicks out.
Same for Sami's blue thunder bomb. Cole goes nuts when he hits it and it never finishes any match.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad