WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I saw someone suggest Rhea switching out the riptide for something like the Last Ride. The gist being a move that shows off her raw power/strength. Riptide is a bit too clunky for that imo. The last ride would look absolutely devastating in her context because damn near everyone in the division is smaller than her.

I'm not sure that Awesome Bomb is a good fit. It would absolutely fit the strength thing but iirc Awesome used to do the regular sit-down version and modified it where the carry looked very similar to the razor's edge. Which might be a bit of a problem since that's one of Priest's finishers.
Yeah, a spirit bomb of some sorts would look great too.

I just find it's hard to make the riptide look good because you're limited on how high you can bring up your opponent. I've seen a few of the women make it look devastating but most just make it feel clunky.

A sit out Dominator would look great, and the fact that it's called the Dominator would be hilarious. Ron Simmonds used to do it back in the day (minus the sit out part)

Reactions: Blitzkrug

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Somebody did a video noting the ref's fearful reaction when Roman's music hit and then mashed up all the times he'd been bumped reffing Roman's matches. :laugh:

Troublesome 85

TOP RANKED
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
And ? He was born in America you gonna tell me about one of my favorite wrestlers? 😂

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
He was American

He was born in America you gonna tell me about one of my favorite wrestlers? 😂
You sure about that ????

F2rD2d6XoAEqKjW.jpg:large

I suppose you think Jim Duggan isn't Canadian too. :shakehead

djexbfq0qfd71.jpg

• Love
Reactions: LandfiII