WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
It was implied.
No it wasn't at all. In fact, I even said "It probably isn't the plan" - Can you point out where I said they will be wrestling in "weird lighting" - You probably can't hey? No shock there.

Why are you being weird again?

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
No it wasn't at all. In fact, I even said "It probably isn't the plan" - Can you point out where I said they will be wrestling in "weird lighting" - You probably can't hey? No shock there.

Why are you being weird again?
but it's not as if they didn't go down that avenue before with pretty much everything Bray did since the Fiend/his later return.

You very much expected it. Therefore implied.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I literally said "It's probably not in the plan" to use the old lighting.

Don't be weird, man. You're literally not making any sense.
HHH's been in charge for quite some time yet you automatically always assume thing will slip into Vince level booking/creative. You're the one being weird.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
HHH's been in charge for quite some time yet you automatically always assume thing will slip into Vince level booking/creative. You're the one being weird.
I said "It's probably not in the plan" to wrestle under the lighting - Literally, said that and you can't seem to comprehend me doing it. It's actually remarkable.

Just pretend i'm Simon Miller or something.

Last edited:

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
That Reed attack was smart booking along with a great way to heat a guy up.

Reed looks great and they keep Seth away from Punk so they feud can happen closer to Mania
I've been waiting for them to push Reed for a long ass time now. He's had some excellent matches with Sheamus, Gunther, Gable, and also a couple interviews and non-wwe appearances where he comes across as such a humble and appreciative guy.

That beat down last night made him into a monster. Loved the crowd reaction too. I'm hoping Reed picks up a clean win over Seth at some point, maybe have Seth putting too much focus on Drew/Punk so he goes on a losing streak and gets frustrated.

If it goes well, give him a US Title win over LAK

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Man, Rhea and Priest are so f***ing over.

I can’t remember a women’s wrestler as truly over as Rhea is, and that includes Becky at her peak. Holy shit.

Priest's babyface turn has ended up working out really well. Crowd is 100% behind him.

Rhea is just a special talent. Actual crossover star as she gets a ton of social media engagement from non-wrestling fans.

Aura has become a badly overused term, but Rhea legit has aura.

Credit to Liv and JD for selling like death for the two of them. That South of Heaven was insane.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Priest's babyface turn has ended up working out really well. Crowd is 100% behind him.

Rhea.
That's really all that needs to be said. Everything behind the JD can be credited to Rhea. Dom, belts, headlining like 70% of RAW's over the last couple years....all Rhea.

Reactions: TD Charlie

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
The moment Dom showed up in the police truck was the moment I really thought he would do well. He was over, but not to that extent. It was absolutely hilarious.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Yeah. The riptide as a finisher just doesn’t do it for me. A powerbomb would be fine. Call it the Aussie Bomb, or depending on how ya feel about the Late Mike Awesome, call it the Ausome Bomb

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Yeah. The riptide as a finisher just doesn’t do it for me. A powerbomb would be fine. Call it the Aussie Bomb, or depending on how ya feel about the Late Mike Awesome, call it the Ausome Bomb
I saw someone suggest Rhea switching out the riptide for something like the Last Ride. The gist being a move that shows off her raw power/strength. Riptide is a bit too clunky for that imo. The last ride would look absolutely devastating in her context because damn near everyone in the division is smaller than her.

I'm not sure that Awesome Bomb is a good fit. It would absolutely fit the strength thing but iirc Awesome used to do the regular sit-down version and modified it where the carry looked very similar to the razor's edge. Which might be a bit of a problem since that's one of Priest's finishers.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I saw someone suggest Rhea switching out the riptide for something like the Last Ride. The gist being a move that shows off her raw power/strength. Riptide is a bit too clunky for that imo. The last ride would look absolutely devastating in her context because damn near everyone in the division is smaller than her.

I'm not sure that Awesome Bomb is a good fit. It would absolutely fit the strength thing but iirc Awesome used to do the regular sit-down version and modified it where the carry looked very similar to the razor's edge. Which might be a bit of a problem since that's one of Priest's finishers.
Just playing off the Aussie thing for renaming a powerbomb. That’s all.

Mike Awesome was a f***ing beast of a man though. He went too soon

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Just playing off the Aussie thing for renaming a powerbomb. That’s all.

Mike Awesome was a f***ing beast of a man though. He went too soon
Yup. Absolute freak of a physical specimen who got absolutely jobbed after he left ECW.

IDK if he was going to be the mega-star people thought, but a guy of his talents deserved a way better fate than being the fat chick thriller.

Reactions: TD Charlie

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad