WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
i just wish they could have used that opportunity to prepare bliss's return at the same time
IMG_7275.jpeg

Whatever is going on here, that’s a 6, so there’s still room for her. She’d be the biggest star of the group.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
I hate to be negative and I want to give it a chance but I can't see this new group working. I don't know if any of these guys can cut the promos it deserves.
I'm gonna trust them. If they don't dwelve too much into the paranormal stuff, I think it can work. Still think Bliss would have been, like, a really good asset because of her promos skills, especially given her history.

Reactions: Jussi

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
I hate to be negative and I want to give it a chance but I can't see this new group working. I don't know if any of these guys can cut the promos it deserves.
If you want to give it a chance, you should.

Personally I don’t know if it’ll work but it definitely got to me emotionally which I wasn’t expecting. I think Bray would be proud with how that went. I’m very happy for Bo, and hope this succeeds for him. Very good start

Reactions: Jussi and Megahab

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Merch is out. It's the Wyatt Sicks.

Interesting there is only 5 of them...hmmmmmmmmmm.

Bliss being the 6th member is the way to go. She can carry the group with her star power.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
If you want to give it a chance, you should.

Personally I don’t know if it’ll work but it definitely got to me emotionally which I wasn’t expecting. I think Bray would be proud with how that went. I’m very happy for Bo, and hope this succeeds for him. Very good start

Bray is definitely smiling some where. Worth it even if the angle crashes and burns.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut

As someone who only got back into wrestling because of Bray, I'll admit I'm unsure of how this will go. I just hope fans are not expecting what Bray used to do. Bo wants to do right by Bray, but he's can't replicate his brother, and if he tries it'll end poorly.

I'll keep tuning in to see how things progress, but I just think they'll have a hard time living up to the hype once the initial excitement wears off.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
So it looked like Chad, both Creeds, JD, maybe Gunther, maybe Braun, and maybe Jey all got merced by the Wyatt 6.

I wonder if they just keep them as a group of psychos causing chaos backstage for a while and do a long hold off on any actual wrestling

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Merch is out. It's the Wyatt Sicks.

Interesting there is only 5 of them...hmmmmmmmmmm.

Bliss being the 6th member is the way to go. She can carry the group with her star power.
Unless the 6th is just Bray like it was intented. But I really hope it's Bliss. She was fun with Nikki, they have good chemistry.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
They just have to be smart with the dragging out of things. I’m glad we didn’t get the full reveal night one, but sometimes WWE drags things too long and fans lose interest. That’s my fear.

Introduce Bliss at Summerslam perhaps?

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
So they are all monster versions of the Funhouse puppets (well except Howdy).

Do you just have the spirit of The Fiend as the 6th member, or do you go really crazy and have Bliss be some kind of lady Fiend?

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
As someone who only got back into wrestling because of Bray, I'll admit I'm unsure of how this will go. I just hope fans are not expecting what Bray used to do. Bo wants to do right by Bray, but he's can't replicate his brother, and if he tries it'll end poorly.

I'll keep tuning in to see how things progress, but I just think they'll have a hard time living up to the hype once the initial excitement wears off.
I think the one thing we’ll get with everyone involved with this is a better in ring product. If they can somewhat curb the supernatural aspects a little bit, I would expect Bo and the guys to be able to translate the stories to the ring a lot better where as Bray’s strongest suit was the promo work where the actual matches lacked because it was always too gimmicky

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
so who did they attack cant see all faces clearly
The only one to me that didn't look like "Random Performance Center Talent #12-22" was Chad and MAYBE Julius Creed. Would not surprise me to see the first "massacre" being Chad and the Creed Bros if they align with Chad.

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
The only one to me that didn't look like "Random Performance Center Talent #12-22" was Chad and MAYBE Julius Creed. Would not surprise me to see the first "massacre" being Chad and the Creed Bros if they align with Chad.
Was it Seth with the blood spatter on the wall behind him?

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Was it Seth with the blood spatter on the wall behind him?
No. The guy you are talking about had braids.

So Dexter Lumis,Rowan and Nikki came out with Bo...who's the other members?
Bo Dallas-Howdy, Erick-Ramblin Rabbit, Dex-Mercy, Joe Gacy-Huskus, Nikki-Abby.

Joe Gacy looks like he has lost some weight. But his tattoos match.

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
This group can work but they need to keep it simple in the beginning. Let their actions speak for them, like tonight did. But Bo, Nikki, Erick, Joe and Dexter has to be 100% committed to this characters. The one issue I have is, how do you keep them intimadating without repeitition? The faction needs to be presented as an overwhelming force. Nobody is safe. If they can do that, this can work.

The debut is easy, no here comes the hard part. Keeping them intimadating, interesting without overdoing it.

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
I stopped following the QR codes weeks ago, but did they announce tonight was the night, it did Cole/Pat accidentally spoil it earlier in the show?

I'm thinking they may have announced it because that one dude was dressed to as Bray all night.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad