Player Discussion: Rasmus Kupari

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Sucks to see Kupari get hurt. It does make the answer of who sits for vilardi? easier though as it was bw him and Barron for me.

Reactions: kanadalainen

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: RabidOne

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Bumping Kupari thread. Former 20 overall has some skill/suze/speed. Hoping he finds his mojo this year.

A few scouting reports from yesteryear.

Damn the first thing I saw was that post from last November saying he'd be out 4-6 weeks.

Hopefully that goal was the knife in the ketchup bottle and Kupari scores a bunch more.

Malcsta

Mar 15, 2024
If Kupari has a good shot, is it just his hockey IQ that's keeping him off the board? What is the thing he needs to improve on the most for things to "Click"?

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

Jet

Chibby!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
If Kupari has a good shot, is it just his hockey IQ that's keeping him off the board? What is the thing he needs to improve on the most for things to "Click"?
I think his release and accuracy to be honest.

He can get to the right places, he has good hands, but oftentimes he takes too long to shoot which results in a block or the goalie getting set, and he also doesn't seem to be able to pick his spots very well.

Malcsta

Mar 15, 2024
I think his release and accuracy to be honest.

He can get to the right places, he has good hands, but oftentimes he takes too long to shoot which results in a block or the goalie getting set, and he also doesn't seem to be able to pick his spots very well.
Well if he continues to improve ill be happy, mind you his continued growth just means it will be more difficult for lambert to step up. Im kinda torn

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad