Proposal: Rasmus Dahlin For Moritz Seider

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Would u mind expanding I am curious.

I have read this, is it the Sabres plan to play him on the right side? Does Dahlia have an opinion on this? Has he spoken about it?
First of all…he’s played on the right the majority of his career already. He played there before he was drafted. He prefers it. His best games are played over there.

Secondly…he’s the leader of the team, just made an 8 year commitment to a place that players aren’t banging down the door to get to and is their best player.

Third…you are severely underrating what he has developed into in his own end. He’s physical. He’s a great defensive player. And, yeah, he’s dynamic on offense. He puts up outstanding numbers while stuck in a PP that never scores because it was coached by an unqualified moron. He’s even better at it than you think. At everything apparently.

In summation…no.

VictoriaJetsFan

Mar 24, 2013
I understand why Sabres fans don't want the trade, fair enough, but Dahlen's play dipped last season just like the rest of the team. The whole drop off was significant. How would Sabres fans address that?

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
Not even remotely interested.

I understand why Sabres fans don't want the trade, fair enough, but Dahlen's play dipped last season just like the rest of the team. The whole drop off was significant. How would Sabres fans address that?
Tage hurt
Cozens hurt
Tuch hurt
Quinn hurt

skinner...cursed.
coach idiot

I can show my math if you really want but this is much easier...

TheKrebsCycle

Throwing Confetti for Perfetti
Jun 1, 2011
Barrie
I’d rather have Dahlin . Seider had a rough year ( a lot of it due to brutal deployment ) . So I’m curious to see how he responds . He was money as a rookie .

Jimmybarndoor2

Jul 24, 2021
I don’t watch many west coast games. I am sure you don’t watch many Sabres games

Dahlin is generally regarded as top ten defence in the league by everyone. He’s been misused and abused. Seems like he plays 20-30 minutes per game. Some including me feel that he may even play better with Ruff as coach

Best player on Sabres. The star.
So no

Ledge And Dairy

Dahlin is still better. Seider is like the ideal Dman... If you already had a Dahlin or Hughes or Josi.

Bo Byram would be sick next to Seider though.
Pretty much this. Seider reminds me a lot of prime Ellis or Slavin right now. Great 2-way game and can put up points but not enough offense to be reach that next level. We'll see though if that changes. Hedman started out as a 20 point defenseman too.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad