GDT: Rangers @ The Washington Ls

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Wilson and McIlrath both pummel Rangers.

Rangers pen complaint to NHL brass.

Rangers reaquie Ryan Reaves before TDL.

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
Get OV 3 goals, and please lose. At least try to entertain us!

1677336866895.png

Reactions: ovikovy817

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Man i hope they turn it around and make the playoffs just to make “fans” like you angry
Ted, is that you? Lol at questioning anyone’s “fan card.” I am rooting for what I think is in the best interest of the team and in my opinion, the best course is for them to sell anyone they were going to lose for nothing this summer to accumulate assets, lose as much as possible to improve their draft picks, and be aggressive in the off-season to come back stronger next year.

If they showed any signs of life at all I’d want them to get in but they just lost their sixth game in a row, this one at home to the last place team in the league. In a game where they could have made a statement to management, themselves, and the fans that they weren’t ready to call it quits on the season yet they shit down their leg and slipped and fell in it.

Don’t be mad at “fans like me” because this team sucks. They put themselves in this position.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
There was a thread on get rid of the salary cap. I'm like hell no. Ovy's career was hindered by it and I don't care if teams can't make it. This league shouldn't have grown this big in terms of franchises and life isn't fair.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad