Prospect Info: Rangers Prospects Thread (Stats in Post #1; Updated 12.14.18) *Part III*

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

UAGoalieGuy

Dec 29, 2005
Richmond, VA
11 am EST it's Virta vs (hopefully Shestyorkin. Hoping for a game with a lot of goals for my birthday! If Shestyorkin is the backup, expect to find me behind the bench stalking him, asking for him to sign my Shestyorkin jersey :laugh:

I envy you that you have to opportunity to travel like this but find it crazy you havent had a restraining order put against you. :laugh:

Reactions: Miamipuck

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
I envy you that you have to opportunity to travel like this but find it crazy you havent had a restraining order put against you. :laugh:

Let's say that this weekend is literally a home game for me. 2 KHL games in Vienna, literally 10 minutes from my place.

And maybe one day I'll show up at Ranger practice and 5 different players recognize me as the weirdo that followed them around :laugh:

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
11 am EST it's Virta vs (hopefully Shestyorkin. Hoping for a game with a lot of goals for my birthday! If Shestyorkin is the backup, expect to find me behind the bench stalking him, asking for him to sign my Shestyorkin jersey :laugh:

Let me guess - you’re going to say that he’s you favorite player? :sarcasm:

Happy birthday!

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
This game can go either way and I'll be happy! I was sitting behind the bench with my tablet with a PowerPoint saying "today is my birthday, please win" and the team doctor have me a puck.

I am already happy haha. Especially since these pucks aren't sold at the arena. There's literally no merchandise at the games today and Friday.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
This game can go either way and I'll be happy! I was sitting behind the bench with my tablet with a PowerPoint saying "today is my birthday, please win" and the team doctor have me a puck.

I am already happy haha. Especially since these pucks aren't sold at the arena. There's literally no merchandise at the games today and Friday.

Happy Birthday!

Reactions: Amazing Kreiderman

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Game just ended. 7-0 win but that's not the most exciting thing that happened. A Russian and a Slovak IN FRONT OF ME starting fighting and the Russian bit the Slovak in the face. His nose was bleeding! So f***ing awesome hahahaha. Wait, should this excite me? Don't care. It was a great game. And I got my puck! I just acted like a total ass and tweeted to the team that it's my birthday, I was sitting behind the bench, and they saw it, and gave me a puck.

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
Game just ended. 7-0 win but that's not the most exciting thing that happened. A Russian and a Slovak IN FRONT OF ME starting fighting and the Russian bit the Slovak in the face. His nose was bleeding! So ****ing awesome hahahaha. Wait, should this excite me? Don't care. It was a great game. And I got my puck! I just acted like a total ass and tweeted to the team that it's my birthday, I was sitting behind the bench, and they saw it, and gave me a puck.

Hahaha awesome. The Most Interesting Hockey Fan In The World strikes again.

Happy Birthday, man!

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
You know what I noticed is conspicuously absent from our prospect pool? Canadians.

What's this team's aversion to the CHL?

There's so many great CHL prospects coming though in 2019. I can smell the reach from here.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
You know what I noticed is conspicuously absent from our prospect pool? Canadians.

There's so many great CHL prospects coming though in 2019. I can smell the reach from here.

We prefer soft Euros.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Game just ended. 7-0 win but that's not the most exciting thing that happened. A Russian and a Slovak IN FRONT OF ME starting fighting and the Russian bit the Slovak in the face. His nose was bleeding! So ****ing awesome hahahaha. Wait, should this excite me? Don't care. It was a great game. And I got my puck! I just acted like a total ass and tweeted to the team that it's my birthday, I was sitting behind the bench, and they saw it, and gave me a puck.

Was expecting you to say how you headbutted a 9 year old boy and took the puck of him.

Lol @ biting. f***ing Russians are weird.

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom

Guys they drafted from the CHL just seemed to rarely work out, whereas they seem to love a Swede and Americans going the college route plus the odd Russian here and there.

Just look at some of the picks that actually worked out over the years

Buchnevich and Anisimov from Russia
Fast and Hagelin from Sweden
Skjei, Kreider, Stepan all Americans who went to NCAA plus Miller who was taken from the US program but did go to the OHL for a year after being drafted

You have to go all the way back to Del Zotto and Staal to find Canadians from the OHL who actually worked out, and then there was Dubinsky and Callahan but they're American

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad