Prospect Info: Rangers Prospects Thread (Stats in Post #1; Updated 12.14.18) *Part III*

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Today and tomorrow's KHL schedule for our prospects Kravtsov, Virta, Rykov and Shestyorkin:

Nov 1st:
9:30 AM: Barys Astana vs Traktor Chelyabinsk
12:00 PM: Slovan Bratislava vs Sibir Novosibirsk

Nov 2nd:
10:00 AM: Avtomobilist vs HC Sochi
12:30 PM: SKA vs Amur Khabarovsk

*Due to DST ending in Europe last weekend, the difference between MST and EST is only 7 hours at the moment

ManUtdTobbe

Jun 28, 2016
Sweden
Really solid game by Lundkvist, started with a bad turnover that almost ended in the back of the net but after that he was excellent. Capped it off with 2 assists. First assist he just threw the puck on net and it bounced around and fell nicely for Petter Emanuelsson, second he got the puck from a faceoff and passed it to his D-partner who scored via a blocker so no spectacular assists but they all count :)

Beyond the box scores he was excellent in transition all game and solid defensively, had one shift where he broke up play twice when Timrå were in good positions, he did it by reading the play and stepping up both times.
Played over 16 minutes today.

ManUtdTobbe

Jun 28, 2016
Sweden
Reunanen not playing today, must be getting a rest or he's injured because i can't see him get dropped after leading the game in TOI and shots last game in a tight 2-1 shootout loss.

Edit: Apparently he's sick.

Last edited:

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Rykov played under 12 min in Sochi loss to KHL leaders Automobilist. Second lowest among 8 players listed as D.

I didn't watch the game so no idea.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Gross was scoreless.

Kjellberg is scoreless through two. He was randomly awarded an assist the other day from a few games back, his first point. Had I noticed earlier I would have made a celebratory thread.

Nanne is also scoreless through two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad