Prospect Info: Rangers Prospects Thread (Stats in Post #1; Updated 12.14.18) *Part III*

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Well, we agree on that then. I personally think there’s something interesting about European players in that they already play pro hockey so teams can see what those players can do against grown men which in my opinion gives them a clearer picture as to what a player is capable of

On the other hand, seeing what a player does against his peers can give you a glimpse of what will happen when he develops to the point that NHLers are peers.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Kravtsov has an assist so far.

Lundkvist plays a bit later.

Pajuniemi got bumped up to the second line today, centered Oula Palve who has 14 points in 14 games with Patrick Bjorkstrand (9 in 16) on the left wing. Hopefully he plays well and can last the whole game and then secure a better opportunity moving forward.

Reactions: Joey Bones

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Either way, Pajuniemi's time on the second line didn't last, as he received just over 9 minutes, which was the least of any player on the team.

ManUtdTobbe

Jun 28, 2016
Sweden
Either way, Pajuniemi's time on the second line didn't last, as he received just over 9 minutes, which was the least of any player on the team.

Wonder if he got injured? He's been clearly above 10 when he's been on the 4th line so this seems odd. Either that or he made some mistake the coach didn't like i guess.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Wonder if he got injured? He's been clearly above 10 when he's been on the 4th line so this seems odd. Either that or he made some mistake the coach didn't like i guess.
Yeah it's unusual for sure. I didn't check the per-period breakdown.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Watching Sochi against Metallurg. Missed the beginning where Sochi allowed 2 quick goals and it could've been more as they were on 5 vs 3 PP for almost the whole 2 min.

Rykov is getting a ton of time and toughest assignments. During the said 5 on 3 PK he had two shifts defending. Then about 1:40 during another PK. He plays with a lot of energy and aggressively (in a good way). Same goes for when he is in the opponents zone. Overall looks very comfortable being the main man and playing in all situations.

Sochi is down 1:2 after 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad