Value of: Rangers offense fix

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
going on representations from Oil fans who bemoaned how we dealt Buch to StL for Blais + 2nd, when they said it was believed that for the past 2 years Broberg/pick was made available.

Little help, maybe somebody there can step up to confirm. That they went there is something you can check out yourself if ya wanna dig back a coupla months of threads.

btw, this all stems from NYR not listening to me, and foolishly going for it when playoffs last 2 seasons were ridiculous target, and instead should have sold high on both high end assets and even lower ones like Brendan Smith [another 4th was better than nothing].
If it can be avoided, nobody walks.

Self renting Buch who we clearly can not afford long term is irresponsibly indulgent folly.

Hopefully we do not repeat this and move Strome like yesterday.
So just fans?

FoxysExpensiveNYDigs

Boo Nieves Truther
Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
btw, this all stems from NYR not listening to me, and foolishly going for it when playoffs last 2 seasons were ridiculous target, and instead should have sold high on both high end assets and even lower ones like Brendan Smith [another 4th was better than nothing].
If it can be avoided, nobody walks.
Of all the nonsensical drivel you post, the "Rangers not listening to me" is my favorite. As if the team has members of management monitoring your posts. If in some bizarro world it was happening, they blocked you after the Boo Nieves 1C garbage.

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
Matthews + Engvall + Dermott + Ritchie or Kase + Dahlstrom

Zabanajed + Chytil + Kravtsov + Goodrow + Schneider + St Loo 2nd '22 + Rags 1st '23 + (Jets 4th '22 or Simon Kjellberg)

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Perron or Tarasenko seem to be the only offensive fixes in my mind. At least realistically for this deadline

This team is hopeless

Rangers could easily go on a 10 game win streak. Fair weather fan much?

AirGut

Jul 1, 2019
Larry Brooks Bus Stop
puckpedia.com
Rangers could easily go on a 10 game win streak. Fair weather fan much?
nah watch more closely. This team is struggling more than they should, especially 5v5

everyone will tell you, thank Shesterkin for our record. At least wins are wins and getting steals is good for later in the year. But f*** is there a lot to worry about right now

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad