TSN: Rangers looking for a 2nd line/3rd line Forward

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

FoxysExpensiveNYDigs

Boo Nieves Truther
Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
Rags fans are not comparable to other fanbases. No one else thinks their 3rd line 20 point players are worth more than other teams franchise players. No one else thinks their buyout players are worth 2 1st round picks.
Man it's so funny that a fanbase on a hockey website lives completely rent free in your head. Seek help.

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
Gallagher, Drouin, Dvorak, Toffoli, Armia and Lehkonen can all be had, just call your old boss.
Dvorak is interesting. Drury wouldn’t be paying near what you guys paid to bring him to MTL though.
But I could see him trading a package of prospects/young guys for him that doesn’t include a 1st.
It really all depends, Rangers might push their chips in and feel like they have a good enough team and good enough goaltending to really make some noise this year.
If that’s the case, they might take a run at Horvat with a bigger better package.
He doesn’t make that much more then DVO over the next 2 years, but he’s the superior player.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Maybe you will have the last laugh. Your life deserves some levity too.

In the meantime I've had the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th laughs. Your posts and opinions make me laugh every time and in the end they've been wrong almost exclusively.

Your continued effort to misrepresent facts is rejected.

Canadian Canuck

Hughes4Calder
Jul 30, 2013
Kamloops BC
Why are the Rangers re-acquiring JT Miller again?

Practically gave him away because they didn’t like his fit in the room and didn’t want to pay him.

Going to go out on a limb and say it’s not Miller
He’s not even remotely the same type of player that he is now when they previously had him that’s why….?

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
Done

We can chat about that

Would Chicago retain for an added b prospect or take Turris who’s on an expiring contract? I see Kubalik is a pending RFA so retention would only be this season.

He’s a guy I’ve wanted for Draisaitl for awhile now. Uprgrade on Yamamoto who should be in the bottom 6

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Would Chicago retain for an added b prospect or take Turris who’s on an expiring contract? I see Kubalik is a pending RFA so retention would only be this season.

He’s a guy I’ve wanted for Draisaitl for awhile now. Uprgrade on Yamamoto who should be in the bottom 6
Can retain and take turris

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
Not even sure who you are. Rags fans insane player valuations are on display in every Rags related thread. The latest is Kravtsov is worth a top 10 pick. You can't make that level of blind homerism up. Kid couldn't even make a pretty average forward group.

which stand point would that be chief? Wasn’t ADAs talent that tanked his value. He still remains to be one of the Premier PP QB s in the league at 25 years old??! Or were You one of the ones who loudly said Kakko was a bust even though many ranger fans said he was playing well, but was terribly unlucky with scoring. He’s been probably the rangers best fwd all year and the points are finally starting to come for him as well.
You’ll likely see a major jump in Lafs performance next season, call me a betting man.
Do ranger fans overate shesty? Fox? Schneider?? Who please tell me. Cause as far as I can see, besides 2-3 renegades the rangers fan base seem to have a good grasp on the talent and players on our team an in our system.
You won’t find many that believe Kravtsov still carries the value of when he was first drafted 9OA, but drury isn’t going to give him away either. It’s likely he’s included as part of a package to land a bigger asset.
Most fans thought Buchnevich should have brought back more, and he’s proving them right as well. Was Blais and a 2nd in a good draft terrible?? No considering we targeted that type of guy as a need for our team, who tied for the league lead in points btw currently, but many thought he should have at least brought back a mid 1st considering the rumors and offers from verified insiders going back on Buch 2 years prior.
Cap crunch, depth on the wings, and Buch needing a new deal worked out in favor for the blues.
As far as guys like Miller/Schneider/Jones/Robertson/Lundkvist go, remember their names because they will all be solid NHL D of varying degrees
As will lesser known guys such a Cuylle/Othmann/Berard etc even if they need a little more time to cook.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rangerfan4life90

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
which stand point would that be chief? Wasn’t ADAs talent that tanked his value. He still remains to be one of the Premier PP QB s in the league at 25 years old??! Or were You one of the ones who loudly said Kakko was a bust even though many ranger fans said he was playing well, but was terribly unlucky with scoring. He’s been probably the rangers best fwd all year and the points are finally starting to come for him as well.
You’ll likely see a major jump in Lafs performance next season, call me a betting man.
Do ranger fans overate shesty? Fox? Schneider?? Who please tell me. Cause as far as I can see, besides 2-3 renegades the rangers fan base seem to have a good grasp on the talent and players on our team an in our system.
You won’t find many that believe Kravtsov still carries the value of when he was first drafted 9OA, but drury isn’t going to give him away either. It’s likely he’s included as part of a package to land a bigger asset.
Most fans thought Buchnevich should have brought back more, and he’s proving them right as well. Was Blais and a 2nd in a good draft terrible?? No considering we targeted that type of guy as a need for our team, who tied for the league lead in points btw currently, but many thought he should have at least brought back a mid 1st considering the rumors and offers from verified insiders going back on Buch 2 years prior.
Cap crunch, depth on the wings, and Buch needing a new deal worked out in favor for the blues.
As far as guy like Miller/Schneider/Jones/Robertson/Lundkvist go, remember their names because they will all be solid NHL D of varying degrees
As will lesser known guys such a Cuylle/Othmann/Berard etc even if they need a little more time to cook.
Some dumb points and some good ones here. Better than the average Rags fan.

No, I've never called Kakko or Laf busts. They aren't trending to be 1st line players yet but there's lots of runway left.

Rags have a lot of good young blue liners. Some better than others. My favorites are Schneider and Miller. I wanted Miller awhile back to be included in a trade. Rags fans agreed as they stupidly valued Lundkvist higher. Lundkvist will never be more than a bottom pairing vanilla defenseman.

ADA. This is such revisionist history. I don't care about his political views. I care that he can't play defense.

Siludin

Dec 9, 2010
I don't want the Canucks to sell low on Boeser, but what would a deal look like with NYR? Are they even be interested in him as an upcoming RFA? (though arguably to be had on a nicer deal than if he had signed last year)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad