TSN: Rangers looking for a 2nd line/3rd line Forward

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

UrbanImpact

Apr 12, 2021
I havent followed Braden Schneider much this season, how is he developing? Is he an untoucuable?

He fits the mold of what the Canucks needs. Big, Right Shot, Young Dman.

It would probably take someone like that to move Miller who is in his prime, point per game, making 5 mil for this year and next year.

Reactions: Nucks2477

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
New York Rangers NHL trade - TSN.ca

"The Rangers have been in the market for a forward for quite some time" - Dreger

Interesting that this is leaked the same week that there are rumors coming out of Vancouver that they might be dangling JT Miller. Miller of course is a Ranger draft pick who would be a perfect fit with the Rangers style of hockey.
The cost for Miller doesn't justify 2nd/3rd line price range. Rangers making that trade and then putting Miller on the 3rd line, less minutes, and potential 2nd powerplay unit would be a waste of assets to acquire him.

iFan

May 5, 2013
Calgary
Braden Schneider fits a need for the Canucks but if we’re to trade Miller for Schneider it’s a clear sign of a retooling and we need also move Horvat. Canucks without Miller in the lineup is tank nation, he’s been our best player and the only one who shows up and plays with emotion.

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
Tarasenko has played 16 games this year and in about 14 of them he looked genuinely dangerous. Shots and shot attempts are high. He is putting doubts to rest about his injury. There was talk of interest over the summer but the recently reported Blues asking price was something like 1st + high prospect + roster player.

Mindful that many Blues fans will be happy keeping him, and will probably pop in to say the Blues should keep him, I’m curious what the current NYR offer would be.

kerrabria

May 3, 2018
Don't they have like a million of those already? I thought the issue was defensive depth and no 2C.

KingTech

Sep 20, 2020
Would the rangers be interest in Kempe or Athanasiou or LIzzotte or Grunderstrom ? Make a offer

Reactions: WhoTagz

WhoTagz

Jan 28, 2017
Pennsylvania
Why are the Rangers re-acquiring JT Miller again?

Practically gave him away because they didn’t like his fit in the room and didn’t want to pay him.

Going to go out on a limb and say it’s not Miller

Miller is exactly what they need right now and sadly enough Id prefer him longterm

I would do whatever the canucks wanted

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad