GDT: Rangers @ Habs Oct 25 2014 7pm CITY/TVA

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

teh doors

ice hockey fan
Nov 15, 2010
Great Saturday night lineup for the Habs

I think the only thing would be to get Eller more energetic wingers like Bournival and Gallagher and move Bourque to the RW with Pacioretty-Desharnais

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
I think the DD line puts a few points on the board tonight. Pacioretty is due for some goals. I say Patches and DD get three points each tonight.

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia

I think the only thing would be to get Eller more energetic wingers like Bournival and Gallagher and move Bourque to the RW with Pacioretty-Desharnais

Bourque on RW could work since he would never see the puck with those two anyways, can't hit the post if he never has the puck to shoot :sarcasm:

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal

Would love to see Bournival on Eller's wing along side Sekac. The three guys are pretty good at getting puck's deep and retrieving them with their speed and tenacity.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I hate french officials just as much as they do...
They always bend over backwards to seem impartial.

The guy is whining about the wrong thing.
We seem to have a disproportionate amount of Francophone refs graduating to the NHL.
Maybe they need to question that some? We are producing better refs not worse...

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Eller has a big game point wise tonight and then we have another week long discussion where a bunch of people say "SEE I TOLD YOU SO!" and the others say "HE'S STILL -4 HE SUCKS!"

It will be a good time for everyone.

I don't think so, but nice try :laugh:

Last edited:

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I think the DD line puts a few points on the board tonight. Pacioretty is due for some goals. I say Patches and DD get three points each tonight.

Tough to call a breakout game against NYR.
They had their slugfest against Toronto.
Then again I thought Detroit would be an open affair. :laugh:

void

Jan 5, 2006

Hope not. :sarcasm:

It's been way too long since our last game. WOOOOOOOT! :scared:

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Great GDT.
Our PP/PK number is currently at 94.6%.
Whiskey Seven says we need it at 105%.
I'm crossing my fingers on this one...
I hope we can get to 20/85 that seems like a reasonable balance.
But we have a long way to go just to get it to 100%.

Get to work Boys.

Uber Coca

Apr 23, 2003
Montreal
X2kHzfZ.png

Heh.

At least they already have their excuses. What a loser mentality.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
When will Bork suffer coaching consequence for his 3+years of regular season uselessness. :dunno:

Last edited:

hockeyfanOU812

do you feel in charge?
Mar 27, 2014
Just came to check the lineups...according to thread title aren't the Rags @ Habs :sarcasm:

Anyway good luck tonight to your team.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
:laugh: Cause french = automatic Habs fan.

It's actually so much worse because they want to prove they aren't. And if they make a controversial call in our favor, the other team will ***** as if they were biased.. and they want to avoid that at all costs..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad