Random Car Chat

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HansonBro

May 3, 2006
Detailed the interior today. Vac, wiped everything down with soapy water first (gain tropical laundry soap), armour all, windows, door jams, you name it.

Found a half eatin box of cheeze its... i dont recall eating any in the truck lol

Im pooped

TheGreenTBer

the only language I speak is FAILURE
Apr 30, 2021
Detailed the interior today. Vac, wiped everything down with soapy water first (gain tropical laundry soap), armour all, windows, door jams, you name it.

Found a half eatin box of cheeze its... i dont recall eating any in the truck lol

Im pooped
Didn't your dad borrow it once?

I thought you mentioned he messed with seat alignment, etc?

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
Why does Toyota make vehicles I want but will be a massive pain in the butt to get. They've recently announced a new Land Cruiser and the Mini Land Cruiser is rumored to being coming soon as well.

1694442372994.png

Reactions: HansonBro

TheGreenTBer

the only language I speak is FAILURE
Apr 30, 2021
Today is GM day apparently; saw a C7 ZR1 and a Camaro ZL1 1LE.
Saw another ZL1 1LE today. Those things ride rough considering the quality* of our roads so I imagine the driver's ass being in misery off the track.

*by quality I mean a literal disaster

Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
Don’t think this would really warrant a new thread, but what causes an AC compressor to stop working?

my fiancée traded her 2007 Nissan Rogue for a newer 2017 Rogue two years ago and the AC compressor kicked two week ago. Debating on either spending the 650 to fix it or waiting for next year.

not trying to be political on this point, but I compared four different mechanics and they all complained that car parts will/are going up due to the current market of inflation.

2 years later and this still isn't fixed :help:

The heat hasn't been that bad in Rhode Island/Massachusetts but damn the price to fix the compressor shot up big time.

I think I need to bite the bullet and get it done now before the hot weather comes back :facepalm:

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Saw another ZL1 1LE today. Those things ride rough considering the quality* of our roads so I imagine the driver's ass being in misery off the track.

*by quality I mean a literal disaster
Here is a pic of the full race baby stroller , I'm Stull fab-ing it up , notice the front gusset been swill cheese because Bonneville lol and the rear shock because full race baby strollers need to handle the bumps.
20230923_140304.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: TheGreenTBer

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
please tell me you at least fantasized about riding up the hood and jumping it on your bike.
Comedy ,yeah the little lotus would be an easy obstacle. The front bumper is hideous but the rest of the car was sexy , inside and out , beautiful paint.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Fall is here boys..
Just to give you an idea of how high 10k feet in elevation is.. I'm like 2k feet below the tree line , I don't think any mountains in the east reach the tree line.
FB_IMG_1696388476780.jpg

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Beautiful day in cripple creek. The background used to be a mountain, it's the most productive gold mine in north America the earth they move is staggering.. they literally move mountains.
20231020_150906.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad