Value of: Rakell to Vancouver

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

eternalbedhead

Let's not rebuild and say we did
Aug 10, 2015
Corona, CA
Look were in a mess. He made his bed. If you feel comfortable with Kerdiles out, Thompson out, that only leaves Jones as a potential call up as an impact player. I'm not okay with that being our roster. If you want to rely on 17 goal scorer Vermette that's on you.
17 goals isn't exactly anything to sneeze at in today's NHL. Rakell and Silfverberg are thus worthless to you, since both only scored 3 goals more?

Vermette will be a good 3rd line center for us. If we expect him to be more, then we'll be disappointed, but I liked the signing, and should Rakell ever decide to sign, he'll likely be put on the wing where he was more comfortable this last year.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Look were in a mess. He made his bed. If you feel comfortable with Kerdiles out, Thompson out, that only leaves Jones as a potential call up as an impact player. I'm not okay with that being our roster. If you want to rely on 17 goal scorer Vermette that's on you.

So your solution is for another team to offer sheet Rakell?

Did you really think that through? What you're saying makes no sense. "We need Rakell, so let's hope other teams try to get him."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad