OT: Raise the Jolly Roger: Dull days of July

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
1725670239875.png

Reactions: BusinessGoose

metalan2

May 30, 2008
Connor Joe is just the absolute biggest piece of shit baseball player there is.

Automatic out with bases loaded, f***s up a play he should have made.

Difficult play, and you know for a fact he wasn't making it.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
Connor Joe is just the absolute biggest piece of shit baseball player there is.

Automatic out with bases loaded, f***s up a play he should have made.

Difficult play, and you know for a fact he wasn't making it.

That was a play that opposing teams make. Honestly not a bard catch for an MLB right fielder.

Reactions: metalan2

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Cook is coming up today apparently, so that should be interesting to see how he does.

It's also nice to see that Cruz has seemingly transitioned perfectly to CF, it really seems like they have their CF position figured out with Cruz. He's already at a +1 OAA in CF and his success rate added (4%) is very comparable to Jose Siri (5%), who's probably the best defensive CFer in baseball right now. It obviously remains to be seen if his numbers can continue, but I think it's pretty clear that he can absolutely play CF going forward. I don't care if he's a great defensive CFer, I just want a perfectly solid one and it seems like Cruz can be that.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Really interesting that they're using Cook at 1B, but with Cruz seemingly locking down the CF spot, I guess they don't need to worry about the OF as much. Cook is much more of a platoon guy, he's going to struggle mightily against righties in the majors, but the dude can absolutely smoke it against lefties. Should be a very logical replacement for Joe for next year, saves them $3 million or so while Cook can play more positions.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
In terms of good news, Endy is starting his rehab assignment in Altoona and is even playing a bit of catcher. I’m not sure if he gets into any MLB games this year, but it’s at least good to see he’ll get a bit in the minors.

He’s going to spend most of his time at 1B and DH but will also catch a bit apparently.

Reactions: BusinessGoose

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad