OT: Raise the Jolly Roger: Dull days of July

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Ortiz might honestly be too good to not have in the starting rotation as well. This team is just absolutely blessed with their MLB starters.

I'm really curious how their rotation looks next year. They'll have Oviedo healthy again, so they'll have Skenes, Keller, Jones, Oviedo, Falter, Ortiz and Priester as guys viable for a rotation spot. I'd probably go with Oviedo and Priester in the bullpen and Ortiz and Falter in the rotation, but a lot can change between now and next year.

Reactions: BusinessGoose

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
3 runs in his last 26 innings, 4 straight starts going atleast 5.2 innings and less than 2 earned runs.

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
I was typing that we might need to steal this 1-0 and then Cruz hits a double off the wall against a guy who allows absolutely nothing to lefties.

We might have something going.

WickedWrister

Jul 25, 2008
Philadelphia
raise it _bucn believe.jpg

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I think you have to talk long-term extension with Cruz this off-season, especially with how improved his defense has been at SS this year. He will always have his issues, but his solid SS defense with his raw power is something this team simply has to lock down long-term.

Reactions: Rave7215

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad