Confirmed with Link: Radek Faksa traded to St. Louis Blues

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Screenshot_20240703-205009_Instagram.jpg

💀💀

northstars

May 11, 2016
Saskatchewan
i'd much rather sign harley and call it a day.

build up as much cap space as you can throughout the year, get a clear picture of what you need, and make a trade for it.

imo you're trading futures for winning now whether you do it at the TDL with picks/magic beans, or if you do it by signing an FA deal to too much term that will handicap you in the future.

if i had my choice, i'd rather spend when i have the best picture of what the current team is. (TDL)
If those futures aren't 1st and 2nd round picks then I don't see it as a problem. The odds of 3rd to 7th rounders hitting diminish dramatically with each round.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
I've never seen future considerations amount to much more than a 7th or AHL level player. It is a way to meet the requirements of trades, i.e., something for something, even if it is something for nothing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad