GDT: R1G6 | Carolina Hurricanes vs New York Islanders | April 28th | 7:00 PM | F/2-1 OTL

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
Bo Horvat is worse than Jason Bay

frank-the-tank-absolute-worst.gif

He’s like an alive Dead Lowrie

islesfan3913

Apr 5, 2011
I’m trying not to get on Barzal too badly because he was out for a while and clearly isn’t at 100%, but it’s becoming a pattern with him where he doesn’t show up in key moments. That chance he had earlier with the puck laying right in front of the net needs to be converted and I have a bad feeling that’s going to end up being the difference in this one that we look back on.

Reactions: heatedskates

JayDog16

Jan 19, 2019
I’m trying not to get on Barzal too badly because he was out for a while and clearly isn’t at 100%, but it’s becoming a pattern with him where he doesn’t show up in key moments. That chance he had earlier with the puck laying right in front of the net needs to be converted and I have a bad feeling that’s going to end up being the difference in this one that we look back on.
Totally with you

Reactions: Barzaltrick

Zeeker

Feb 15, 2016
Maybe beside the point, but Lee skated right into the goalie and it wouldn’t have counted anyway

heatedskates

May 25, 2009
Canada
He's not a #1 star guy. Period. He needs to be the #2-3 offensive guy. He's not a leader of men, nor does he truly drive play and momentum. Very good player, but not a #1 legit guy

duster19

Feb 13, 2013

I don’t think moving him to wing is helping. His strength is transition. He skates the puck out of our zone into the other teams. He isn’t a stop start player. They tried this before and it didn’t work.

Reactions: islesfan3913

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Amazing how coaches mismanage their ability to call timeout.

I think we should go back to Wang's style (only in this domain); leadership by committee. 'HF coach' would outcoach many NHL coaches. We have a lot of experienced, insightful posters here.

JayDog16

Jan 19, 2019
I don’t think moving him to wing is helping. His strength is transition. He skates the puck out of our zone into the other teams. He isn’t a stop start player. They tried this before and it didn’t work.
Then his main priority this off-season is working on faceoffs

IslandersGER

Dec 29, 2015
Deutschland
but but he scored the GWG last game:sarcasm:

JayDog16

Jan 19, 2019
Best part of losing this game, which we will, is changes are coming this off-season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad