Confirmed with Link: Quinn Hughes wins the James Norris Memorial Trophy (Top Defensemen)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Torch has been passed from the guys drafted pre 201X. Used to be a lock for the Hedman, DD, Josi, Keith, EK and so. Now, we have seen all of Fox, Makar, Hughes win one. Heiskenen is the last of what most would say is a top young D that hasn't won. Not sure if offensive game will be enough. He's the best defender of the quartet though.

Reactions: bh53

Deeds26

Nov 11, 2006
Look at our captain going up and accepting his individual award with a smile.

Unlike the captain of a certain Edmonton team. :sarcasm:

(I am joking, I respect McDavid's choice to not pick up the Conn Smythe after losing)

Reactions: quat and bh53

Huggy43

Jan 13, 2016
Burnaby, BC
We are so incredibly lucky to have a D man who changes the game as much as Quinn Hughes. He also seems like such a character person off the ice & from his speech, is obviously well spoken. Again, we are incredibly lucky to have a Captain like him leading this team.

I remember when he signed, I told my buddy we were getting tickets to his 1st game. You knew he was gonna be a beauty after that 1st game but wow has he exceeded what I thought he could do.

mriswith

Oct 12, 2011
Well deserved. Such a fun player to watch, he's worth the price of admission alone most nights.

Said it a milllion times since Tanev left and I'm going to keep saying it, he never would have left the conversation for it if we'd kept Tanev or had an equivalent partner for him before Hronek arrived.

• Love
Reactions: AlainVigneaultsGum

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad