Question on CHSN

Gowlfman

Aug 20, 2014
Blues fan coming in peace, down here in swampy Missouri. There’s a new channel 47.7 CHSN that supposedly had the blues Blackhawks preseason game on last night for some reason even though I’ve got the signal is unable to be viewed over the antenna is a problem in the Chicago area. Also, it just isn’t unscrambled yet or what thanks for your responses.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
It’s been a clown show so far.
Blues fan coming in peace, down here in swampy Missouri. There’s a new channel 47.7 CHSN that supposedly had the blues Blackhawks preseason game on last night for some reason even though I’ve got the signal is unable to be viewed over the antenna is a problem in the Chicago area. Also, it just isn’t unscrambled yet or what thanks for your responses.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
There's an entire thread on this you can go read.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad