Quebec prospect thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
Topic which will talk about Q (QMJHL players and QBC players) prospects.

Brief summary of the main prospects to follow this year :

Draft 2025 :

Caleb Desnoyers
Emile Guite
Owen Conrad
Alex Huang
Justin Carbonneau
Bill Zonnon
Gabriel D'Aigle (?)

Draft 2026 :

Xavier Villeneuve
Maddox Dagenais
Dylan Rozzi (?)

Draft 2027 :

Alexis Joseph
James Scantlebury

Draft 2028 :

Julien Bergeron (?)

To follow, Liam Tep in QPWAAA (Elite) as U12. He made 1.5PPG in the 2nd pee-wee league, last year.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
Topic which will talk about Q (QMJHL players and QBC players) prospects.

Brief summary of the main prospects to follow this year :

Draft 2025 :

Caleb Desnoyers
Emile Guite
Owen Conrad
Alex Huang
Justin Carbonneau
Bill Zonnon
Gabriel D'Aigle (?)

Draft 2026 :

Xavier Villeneuve
Maddox Dagenais
Dylan Rozzi (?)

Draft 2027 :

Alexis Joseph
James Scantlebury

Draft 2028 :

Julien Bergeron (?)

To follow, Liam Tep in QPWAAA (Elite) as U12. He made 1.5PPG in the 2nd pee-wee league, last year.
I remember watching Liam Tep last year at the brick, he was special.

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
Very individualistic in his game. Much less dominant in Pee-Wee AA 2023-24 than in Atom AAA 2022-23. It was predictable. He's going to have to change his game.

Reactions: LeProspector

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
Very individualistic in his game. Much less dominant in Pee-Wee AA 2023-24 than in Atom AAA 2022-23. It was predictable. He's going to have to change his game.
It’ll be interesting to see him develop for sure.

Him and Dagenais are two of the most promising kids I’ve seen from the region, personally.

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
They are not at the same stage of development.

Tep has more talent. He must not break down mentally if he feels that things are becoming more complicated. I think he will continue to dominate in Pee Wee and Bantam. Perhaps he will be upgraded to play in QMAAA as U15. That's when we'll really know. The Rozzi brothers disappointed from this level. We also lost Tyron Fevry, best Q U13 in 2019. He has been completely lost since.

Dagenais has a real NHL profile but he would have been selected 2nd if Joseph had been eligible.

Desnoyers & Guite, I expect them to be in the top 15. Below that, it will disappoint me.

There is a Carbonneau hype in Quebec but I don't believe it.

And D'Aigle as bust. Normally, the confirmation that a guy who has tried hard since childhood as if he were a pro and with a pro size, does not necessarily become a pro (talent, mentality which does not follow).

Last edited:

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
They are not at the same stage of development.

Tep has more talent. He must not break down mentally if he feels that things are becoming more complicated. I think he will continue to dominate in Pee Wee and Bantam. Perhaps he will be upgraded to play in QMAAA as U15. That's when we'll really know. The Rozzi brothers disappointed from this level. We also lost Tyron Fevry, best Q U13 in 2019. He has been completely lost since.

Dagenais has a real NHL profile but he would have been selected 2nd if Joseph had been eligible.

Desnoyers & Guite, I expect them to be in the top 15. Below that, it will disappoint me.

There is a Carbonneau hype in Quebec but I don't believe it.

And D'Aigle as bust. Normally, the confirmation that a guy who has tried hard since childhood as if he were a pro and with a pro size, does not necessarily become a pro (talent, mentality which does not follow).

TBH, most Q first overall of the last ten years would have been taken second behind Joseph.

Last edited:

samsagat

Jun 20, 2013
Carbonneau has hype and there's good reason for it.

He's spirited, talented and fast.

I really like his game. He wants to make the difference and I like that state of mind.

Mathieukferland

Oct 11, 2020
Sloane Square, Chelsea, England
Anyone been at Esther-Blondin games? I don’t live in Québec anymore so can’t go and watch, just stat watching it looks like Joseph has had a slow start to the year compared to the astronomical expectations, what has he looked like?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad