Euro: Quarterfinals: Germany - Spain (July 5th)

Who Advances

• Germany

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Spain

Votes: 14 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Whenever I watch football I get reminded how bad North American sports commentating is.

The mastery that European commentators have on language and inflection is simply sublime.

That Wirtz goal call was spectacular.

The other day Saliba made a great defensive play and the commentator says “exemplary as usual” and I wonder why NA commentators can’t be as good.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
Arsenal aren’t playing today. Musiala been shit too and a lot of people have mentioned that . Dont be weird

I know. But people will take every chance they get to shit on an Arsenalplayer while none would recognize an Arsenalplayer doing something good.

I saw one poster mention it.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I don't see how Spain can win with the subs they made. It's a completely different style of team than they started with. Gotta hope to hold on to pens.
Three of the four players that make them special are off the field. Two of them did not need to be subbed out, unless they are hurt or something. Williams got hit with some bad tackles. Maybe Spain was trying to protect them. But you can’t be doing that at 1-0, especially in basically a road game

Reactions: luiginb

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
If you made a bunch of good plays and a bunch of bad plays and the game is 1-0 and you're losing because the same guy kept missing good chances then he played shit
Yup the only thing that matters in this game is your ability to finish the chances you’re given. Especially in a close game. If you’re missing prime chances then you’re trash

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
The silver lining if Spain loses here they'll probably replace the guy behind the bench. Barcelona won so much because they never replaced Messi in the 60th minute.

Reactions: robertmac43

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I know. But people will take every chance they get to shit on an Arsenalplayer while none would recognize an Arsenalplayer doing something good.

I saw one poster mention it.
Havertz is a Germany player today. His game today in the Germany shirt today has not been good.

Pretending he has been having a good game because he plays for Arsenal is the only thing I am seeing here

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Cucorella should cut his hair. He’s a disgrace for even trying to mimic Puyols style

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad