Euro: Quarterfinals: Germany - Spain (July 5th)

Who Advances

• Germany

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Spain

Votes: 14 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
I don't blame de la Fuente he could maybe have gone more defensive with his subs but the players he took off looked done anyways.

I will say that I like his attacking plan a bit more, just much more direct, Nagelsmann has them overcomplicating it a bit.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
He's also created a lot of prime opportunities, ran down 50/50 balls, made the runs needed to open space for others.

His finishing has been poor, sure. That's nothing new with Kai though.
If you’re down a goal and absolutely killing any prime opportunity then nothing else matters but your finish

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
The guy making chances is playing like shit but the rest of the team that doesn't do anything gets a pass. Great logic there

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Imagine having all the Spanish talent at your disposal and playing Ferran f***ing Torres
nope. i simply can't. He had a chance leading 1-0 to take a ball near the edge of the box and make a positive play and he stopped; gave it all the way back to Rodri who gave it to Carvajal near half and they lost the ball. Awful..

Reactions: luiginb

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I don't see how Spain can win with the subs they made. It's a completely different style of team than they started with. Gotta hope to hold on to pens.

Reactions: luiginb

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad