Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
IMG_0476.gif

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Damn Füllkrug. Screwed us by not scoring yesterday after screwing us by scoring against the Swiss to prevent us from playing in this game instead of yesterday's QF *rabble rabble rabble*

This really is the JV bracket :laugh:
This is the JV tournament, both matches yesterday were of a similar shit quality to this one

• Haha
Reactions: luiginb

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Foden isn't doing anything out there, again. England really should be switching him out for a winger to bring some pace to the left side

Reactions: gary69

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Lucky for England Switzerland looks like the team who couldn't beat Romania and Kosovo in qualifiers in four games, not the team that beat Italy.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
If there is an England France final I will seriously think twice if I want to sacrifice any sleep by watching that game.

I should probably be rooting for England to win since they're no threat to get to 4 euros before us...but man I hope Spain pulls this off.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Saka beat his marker well a couple of times, but after doing the hard part, he often kept his head down and didn't look where he should pass. Or just otherwise failed in the final ball. Although Aebischer and other Swiss subtle fouled him, nudging him just a bit to put him off balance before passing without ref noticing.

Otherwise there was no threat from left flank nor from the middle, which was too crowded for Fode, Bellingham or Kane to do much.

England just up the tempo and try to attack more when the ball is turned over and there's at least a bit of chaos on the pitch.

If they choose to control the ball instead and try to build up slowly, Swiss are just too organized for England to break them down. Mainoo at least has tried some quick forward runs from deeper.

Reactions: luiginb and NyQuil

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad