GDT: Qualifying Round: Penguins vs. Canadiens - Game 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJRAYMOND

Jun 13, 2009
Canada
Did you guys know Carey Price is a pretty good goalie?
If you keep shooting it low on Price he's going to stop most. The key to beating him is having him biting and dropping to the ice and beating him high. Still want Jake with Malkin and Rust and Zucker back with Sid. No time to panic though the team looked pretty good period one.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I mean if we’re going to lose in this tourney, this is the time to do it...lol

Yuri35

Mar 11, 2018
Sully needs to pull the trigger and just put Jake with Malkin and Rust to capitalize on Malkin's play. Let Sid sort it out with Zucker and the Timbit, or move someone else up to play with Sid and Zucker who is tall enough to ride the rollercoasters at Disney.

Obviously, Jake with Geno might probably be our current best line but i think we should keep Jake with Sid for the only reason Jake is one of the few wingers who meshes well with Sid whereas it's much less of a problem for Geno who seems to adapt and be good whatever his wingers are.

Reactions: KIRK

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
If you keep shooting it low on Price he's going to stop most. The key to beating him is having him biting and dropping to the ice and beating him high. Still want Jake with Malkin and Rust and Zucker back with Sid. No time to panic though the team looked pretty good period one.
Agree. Any of my panic has been a product of going back to the sweep last year and Murray having lost 8 of his last 10 playoff games, let’s hope this is different.

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
Marleau had 2:30 of ice time that period. Probably why nobody noticed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad