Post-Game Talk: Qualifying Round Game 1: Caps vs Bolts | Mon, 8/3 | 4p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
Siegenthaler just absolutely worked on that sequence, the soft play, the turn over, the getting just manhandled out of position. That's going to look bad on tape.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
Siegenthaler looks like a bambi out there. Constantly turns the puck over in his own zone.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
I get the impression that this team didn’t take their conditioning very seriously during the break

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
We still got 2 more round robin games. But I don't know how we can keep expecting to flip some switch all of a sudden all the time.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
All the pregame talk about the game not meaning anything. No injuries and move on. All that stuff didnt hold or something? They suck now?

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
kovy stinks tbh
5 periods of hockey i think it's enough of a time to finally do a damn thing, mr backstrom, really. can't stand his play right now
aaand daily reminder - tampa is without stamkos

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
I’d at least like to see ShatDeuces get nuked.
Why? I don't get why people hold a grudge against him, he wasn't the one who made that trade, Trotz misused him and then had the gall to blame him for "not being a top pairing d-man" as if it was his fault that Trotz used him like one.

That whole thing was a mess. He never fit into Trotz style of play, but Trotz going out of his way a year later to be like "He bamboozled us into thinking he was good" as if he didn't have eyeballs or scouts is insane.

Reactions: twabby

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
Reirden won't last.
Knowing how we play in the regular season he'll get the Boudreau special, another entire season and then after a playoff bust where we've burnt another year of Ov/Backstrom he'll get shown the door.

Honestly, the most concerning thing to me is his absolute piss poor choices for his assistant coaches and inability to hold them accountable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad