HF Habs: PWHL: Victoire de Montreal

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
:laugh: The analyst could just say Montréal plays like the Habs, you don't need to explain they fail at getting out of their zone and lack puck support.

GOaaaall! Ambrose

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
I don't think changing the rule would makes short handed goals happen more often, since if teams tries to open up more defensively to score a short-handed goal, it also open things for the team on the power play.
100%. People saying more teams will try for the shorty don't have a clue. Opening up will just get you scored on more. However, having it in is fine.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
I remember when Montréal gave a contract to Stacey during the "UFA" period some people thought it was too much or that she just got it because she's MPP fiancé, but she's been pretty good since the season started.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Everyone is basically tripping each others. Refs: nothing is happening.

Small high stick: whistle.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
I remember when Montréal gave a contract to Stacey during the "UFA" period some people thought it was too much or that she just got it because she's MPP fiancé, but she's been pretty good since the season started.
She's always moving, working hard. Non stop motor

Reactions: morhilane

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
OT

And there was only two OT since the season started, both involving Montréal.

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
Going to OT, Montreal with some great opportunities on a powerplay near the end of the period

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad