HF Habs: PWHL: Victoire de Montreal

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Montréal is Montréal, can't complete their passes.

edit: also get stuck in their own zone a lot...

edit 2: So "full hits" not allowed, but some contact is allowed and I think the Montréal players want more physicality. ahahah.

Reactions: red devil

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
For those who don't know a team that is on the pk and they score, then the player comes out of the penalty box

MXD

Partying Hard
Oct 27, 2005
MTL D-Men (wait, should I say D-Women?) seem to have pretty bad puck skills.

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
Montréal is Montréal, can't complete their passes.

edit: also get stuck in their own zone a lot...

edit 2: So "full hits" not allowed, but some contact is allowed and I think the Montréal players want more physicality. ahahah.
True lol..

I’m not sure where contact vs hits lays. They let them go at it pretty much in the TO Ny game

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Is women hockey usually this physical? Can't say I've watched much before.

It's usually no contact, this league added some contact. I heard the commentator saying hits aren't allowed, only physical contact to separate the player from the puck.

Reactions: SupRocket

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
It's usually no contact, this league added some contact. I heard the commentator saying hits aren't allowed, only physical contact to separate the player from the puck.
Been plenty of good hits so far, albeit to separate players from the puck.

I guess you don’t finish after the pass is off

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Looked it up myself:

Per Rule 52.1, body checking is allowed when a player's clear intention is to play the puck, or attempt to gain possession. However, pinning or pushing into the boards to eliminate an opposing player is not allowed.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Ottawa started strong than Montreal. The fact Montreal had 3 penalties (even offering Ottawa a 5-on-3) gave Ottawa the momentum. But as the period kept on going, Montreal started to settle in.

Reactions: SupRocket
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad