PWHL - Boston Team names are Boston Fleet, Minnesota Frost, the Montreal Victoire, the New York Sirens, the Ottawa Charge, and the Toronto Sceptres.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
1725903556530.png

BruinsFan37

Jun 26, 2015
My first reaction when I saw the logo was they MS Painted the Whalers logo. (rotate 90º and skew)

Reactions: BMC

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
These names are bad. The only good one is Sirens.
Never forget the Fleetcenter!
Oh, man… I wish I could!

The whole “FleetCenter” era was awful. A bland building with a bland hockey team wearing bland uniforms. The 1995-2007 era of Boston Bruins hockey tasted like those orange candy circus peanuts that nobody likes.

Last edited:

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
They should of drafted Dempsey at the spot they had. She was taken immediately after. She deserved to stay here. She's a teacher in Winthrop. Chose to stay with the Pride. It's truly a bad kook for them to say "we wanted to draft her" and then not.

She'd important. And as a Pride fan, not having her here sucks. Her going to Montreal a pick later hurts even more
She was my grand-daughters teacher last year.

Reactions: Mione134

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

Jack Todd: Stylish and elegant logo for PWHL's Montreal Victoire​

For the most part, the official team names the league announced are bland but acceptable, although Boston missed a wicked-good opportunity.

Jack Todd Montreal Gazette
Published Sep 09, 2024

Reactions: gerrycheeversmask

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
I feel like they got the poll numbers backwards, and picked the worst names and logos instead of the best. I'm underwhelmed. Sirens? Charge? Frost? Fleet? I'm not feeling it.
Same. Very underwhelming, seems like they went way too far trying to find "female" type names. Sirens? Really? Is their logo going to be a take on a Mermaid and the mythical Siren? Stupid. Don't like any of them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad