PWHL - Boston Team names are Boston Fleet, Minnesota Frost, the Montreal Victoire, the New York Sirens, the Ottawa Charge, and the Toronto Sceptres.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ludwig Fell Down

Feb 19, 2005
South Shore, MA
The way the NHL still refuses to define it, and how many games this year alone that have been tainted by the NHL not defining it, I fear it might happen.

The PWHL officials haven't been great, but they've been much better than what we've seen at the NHL level. I will admit, I had no idea which way the call was going to go because of the NHL. I was very surprised delighted the PWHL have a clear definition of the call.
Props to the PWHL officials for making the right call after the celebration began. And for doing what the NHL didn't have the stones to do in 1999, when Hull's goal clearly should have been disallowed based on every. single. call. throughout the 98-99 season. The league choked under pressure in '99 when the celebration started, and gave a cockamamie explanation to the fans after the game.

Last edited:

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
Good game so far

A lot of hitting, more than any women’s league game I’ve seen to this point, lots of clean checks and Boston has the edge in the toughness department

Lots of good chances generated too, shot clock isn’t painting the whole picture.

They need to keep working down low and off the rush the goals will come

KrugAvoy

Aug 11, 2017
Lowell
Bad energy in the building tonight . Felt from puck drop . Same feeling I get right before a UML stinker.

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
1717075045021.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad