HF Habs: Out Of Town Thread: 2024 Off-Season edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Meh, it is what it is. Both the league and the PA are quite happy with it being a gimmick to drum up additional visibility/interest for the players. It's just one more thing on TV to watch, nothing more, nothing less.
Meh is my point. The players were dead serious about competing for the Canada Cup.
It's a gimmick so why should I care.

Reactions: Pompeius Magnus

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
I disagree, Mercer is not at the same level at all.

I'm expecting a bridge contract around 4M.
He had 56 pts 2 seasons ago. He centred turds on the 3rd line last year. he is capable of 70 pts on a scoring line. If he doesn't get well over 6 mil he should go to UFA and leave. He was not good at faceoffs and Hughes is crap on faceoffs so they have to play a 3rd line forward Huala with Hughes.

Shred

Nov 1, 2005
Well, have you ever seen Wayne Gretzky's car commercial when he was a Oilers? It was hilariously bad, we couldn't understand what he was saying. I remember RBO making a sketch out of that lol
Haven’t seen the commercial but the sketch was memorable! Si tu w’la, w’la see dur!

• Haha
Reactions: Paddyjack

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
He will be 39 in the summer of his last year, there is still a chance he come here when we are ready to do damage, and Colorado should be kinda on the decline by then ;)
This embodies the "there's still a chance" meme perfectly.

Gudas: most underrated player: Drouin :laugh:
Gudas? We don'T have the "superstars" we used to have ...

• Love
Reactions: Kaiden Ghoul

Grate n Colorful Oz

Here for Hutson's monster thighs
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
You know it's not enough that he's the most exciting player in the past 3 decades. He's gotta act like a monkey during interviews too to please the mob lol.

It also shows they don't know what personality is. Being guarded and coy in front of media is sign of someone who is introvert, not someone who lacks personality. In an informal, personal setting, I'm sure he has as much or even more personality than @Redux91.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad