PWHL - Boston PWHL Boston meets PWHL Minnesota in finals

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Cut and dried call really, i get Minny and their fans being upset, but there's no way that goal could have stood
The refs should of took control of the situation before having Minny celebrate prematurely. But it was clear, cut, and dry goalie interference.

Folks online are not pleased. Minny fans on facebook think the league is handling the cup over to Boston.

Even in the women's league, they think of conspiracies about us 😂

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
The refs should of took control of the situation before having Minny celebrate prematurely. But it was clear, cut, and dry goalie interference.

Folks online are not pleased. Minny fans on facebook think the league is handling the cup over to Boston.

Even in the women's league, they think of conspiracies about us 😂
Remember the call on the ice was a good goal

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
You're right. I forgot about that. It was complete mayhem at the end.

Tonight was a warning to the NHL - an understandable definition of goaltender interference has to be set in stone.

Can you fathom a team scoring a goal at home and thinking they have won the Stanley Cup only to see it waved off by replay officials in the second OT and then the visiting team scores a minute later?

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Tonight was a warning to the NHL - an understandable definition of goaltender interference has to be set in stone.

Can you fathom a team scoring a goal at home and thinking they have won the Stanley Cup only to see it waved off by replay officials in the second OT and then the visiting team scores a minute later?
The way the NHL still refuses to define it, and how many games this year alone that have been tainted by the NHL not defining it, I fear it might happen.

The PWHL officials haven't been great, but they've been much better than what we've seen at the NHL level. I will admit, I had no idea which way the call was going to go because of the NHL. I was very surprised delighted the PWHL have a clear definition of the call.

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

gerrycheeversmask

Feb 18, 2021
Behind Enemy Lines

Yeah, imagine that happening in Vancouver or Montreal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad