GDT: Pull Your Finger Out - @ 19.00 EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
How is Lee not off? They hold Sid's arm and somehow he's penalized?

That would be two vs the Isles. Lee and Nelson.

Pittsburgh1776

Aug 9, 2010
No they were not anywhere near this good last year. They were often a liability in the 2021 season and relied on empty net situations a lot.

Then the playoffs were just a carry-over of that.

This is not the same. L1 is dominating at possession, chances and goals.
Well, that's the case until Sid decides to randomly throw the puck away or make weird decisions defensively...but when he does that that's not on Jake or Rak.
L2 is awful. The point isn't that L1 isn't good, it's that Zucker there is also good and Guentzel on L2 could change it from being shitty to good.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
No they were not anywhere near this good last year. They were often a liability in the 2021 season and relied on empty net situations a lot.

Then the playoffs were just a carry-over of that.

This is not the same. L1 is dominating at possession, chances and goals.
Well, that's the case until Sid decides to randomly throw the puck away or make weird decisions defensively...but when he does that that's not on Jake or Rak.
Here's the thing.

Sid, Jake and Rust have been ass for 3 playoffs. Not one.

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
Jarry rolling around with his back to the play like CDS does. Not a goalie expert, but I don't think that's the best technique.

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
L2 is awful. The point isn't that L1 isn't good, it's that Zucker there is also good and Guentzel on L2 could change it from being shitty to good.
L2 is awful because Malkin is unavailable.

If L1 scores 2 goals in a game that makes it worth it. Goals are hard to come by in the playoffs.

I agree that GMR was a great line in the past, but we'll never see that again regularly when Sid is available. So I've given up on that.

What we're seeing from L1 now is very encouraging for me.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
Jarry rolling around with his back to the play like CDS does. Not a goalie expert, but I don't think that's the best technique.
He'd say it is.

MV5BZDE1N2I0YzItZmFlZS00NWQwLWEwODQtOTkxNmM1MDg0NDQ1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg

Reactions: Beau Knows
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad