GDT: Pull Your Finger Out - @ 19.00 EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pittsburgh1776

Aug 9, 2010
L2 is awful because Malkin is unavailable.

If L1 scores 2 goals in a game that makes it worth it. Goals are hard to come by in the playoffs.

I agree that GMR was a great line in the past, but we'll never see that again regularly when Sid is available. So I've given up on that.

What we're seeing from L1 now is very encouraging for me.
L2 won't look much better with Malkin on it I don't believe. There needs to be more skill than Zucker and Rust. It's moot because we will stack L1

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
He'd say it is.

MV5BZDE1N2I0YzItZmFlZS00NWQwLWEwODQtOTkxNmM1MDg0NDQ1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg
LOL. If only.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
I still think the depth is there for this team. It's definitely there, defense maybe not. But the forwards it is.

The usage is where the f*** ups are.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
What happened?

Sid did what everyone does to him. So got give him a penalty.
L2 won't look much better with Malkin on it I don't believe. There needs to be more skill than Zucker and Rust. It's moot because we will stack L1

Agree. I’d probably try either McGinn or Heinen up there across from Rust.

Reactions: Andy99

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Sid was the best forward in the Montreal series. You gotta be kidding me.
As a unit. 3pts in 4 games vs the Isles is still not Crosby like against the Habs of all teams. It wasn't about just the stats. In that series you really started to see the warts in their defensive game as a unit.

Get the 4 games and watch it again. You'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad