Confirmed with Link: PTO for Pierre-Edouard Bellemare

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Better than Wagner, tbh.
RKIwWP5.gif

cinchronicity

Jan 16, 2021
Durango
Seems like this is a situation where Polin volunteers that jersey. It is a smart way of getting in the good graces of the vets. Furthermore, Belle will be fully retired before Polin has more than a cup of coffee in the NHL.

BrickNHL

Feb 25, 2019
If Parker Kelly successfully transitions to center like they’re trying to do, is there any chance PEB makes the team? Or will the injuries help enough?

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
If Parker Kelly successfully transitions to center like they’re trying to do, is there any chance PEB makes the team? Or will the injuries help enough?

The injuries should be enough and it’s likely some of these experiments don’t succeed once real games start. Bednar will likely go back to a player he knows and trusts.

I’d be surprised if PEB doesn’t make the team.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003

My guess is that with the one way contract, Kelly is the best bet for 4C to start the season, and PEB will be battling with Wagner for a 13th forward role.

But I'm not seeing a lot of 4C competition outside of Wagner. They won't keep Ritchie in the NHL to play on the 4th line, and Pavel is injured again.

Then there's guys like Tynan, Foudy, and Ivan who are still fringe NHLers, and aren't 4th line types anyway. I think they might try Kovalenko at 4C before them.

So ideally I think they'd like to have Kelly at 4C, PEB as 13th forward, and send Wagner down to be one of the first callups, to give them some depth. Or maybe keep Wags and send down Belly if he'll take a two way deal.

Injuries would only increase Belly's chances, but I think it might need to be a center. If wingers get injured, they have a lot more options.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad