Post-Game Talk: PS5 - BRUINS 4 Sons of Gritty 1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

wintersej

Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
I know it’s a preseason home game.

But you had to have been happy both with what the D group looked like and Lindholm.

It’s still a team lacking an impact forward, but if the contract gets worked out, everything else looks like it could fall into place.

Reactions: Carl Hungus

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I hope Brad will be feeling better soon.

I had a problem with HF on my cell. I never have to log on but tonight I wasn't logged on and it would not let me (security problem??) I don't get what went wrong.

Fun game tonight. No one had a bad game.

Both Kastelic and Koepke looked great.

Come on Sway...join the party (and dump your agent)

bruins19

Aug 11, 2005
I hope Brad will be feeling better soon.

I had a problem with HF on my cell. I never have to log on but tonight I wasn't logged on and it would not let me (security problem??) I don't get what went wrong.

Fun game tonight. No one had a bad game.

Both Kastelic and Koepke looked great.

Come on Sway...join the party (and dump your agent)
Online sources say NHL agent commission is 3 to 5%. On a $64M contract, Sway would save $1.92 to $3.2 million if he follows Dafoe’s example, dumps the agent, and closes his own deal.

Reactions: Gordoff

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
Excited of all the potential on this team.

Tyler Johnson: Some speed. Smart player. Tons of playoff experience which is nice. Hopefully he wins (earns) a spot.
Brazeau: For a big guy he uses his reach, excellent passer and showed some good instincts. Did a nice job crowding the net.
Bussi: Looked more relaxed tonite. 26 years old? Hmmm. A bit older than another goalie we know of.

Reactions: Gordoff

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
Korpisalo and Bussi have both looked okay so I'm starting to wonder what would actually have the biggest impact for this team? The return of a top 10 NHL goalie or the addition of a scoring forward/winger that we might get in a trade for that goaltender?

Just a thought.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad